|Ahna O’Reilly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1985|
Ahna O’Reilly is an American actor who is best known for appearing as Elizabeth Leefolt in the 2011 period comedy-drama film The Help. She has also been cast in various other movies such as Dinocroc, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, No Way Jose, Nancy Drew, Good Time Max, Just Add Water, The Harsh Life of Veronica Lambert, From the Head, I Am Ben, Miss Dial, The Time Being, Jobs, Fruitvale Station, The Big Ask, CBGB, As I Lay Dying, Lucky Them, Get on Up, The Sound and the Fury, She’s Funny That Way, Big Bear, Elvis & Nixon, In Dubious Battle, All I See Is You, Sleepwalker, Marshall, Our Friend, Where the Crawdads Sing, Call Me Crazy: A Five Film, and Bombshell. In addition to that, she has also appeared in television shows like The Vampire Diaries, Prime Suspect, CSI: NY, How I Met Your Mother, Bull, Unhitched, Reverie, and Kingdom.
Palo Alto, California, United States
Ahna attended Menlo School in Atherton, California.
In 2003, she started attending the University of Southern California, but after one year of study, she dropped out.
- Father – James O’Reilly
- Mother – Wenda O’Reilly
- Siblings – Noelle O’Reilly (Sister), Mariele O’Reilly (Sister)
- Others – Anne (Paternal Grandmother)
Ahna O’Reilly has been signed to –
- Luber Roklin Entertainment
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
127 lbs or 57 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ahna O’Reilly dated –
- James Franco (2006–2011) – Ahna started dating the well-known actor James Franco in April 2006, and briefly, after that, they started a relationship. They were together for five years but eventually broke up in July 2011 because of unknown reasons. Despite they parted ways at that time, they still showed together on the red carpet.
- Dave Andron (2020-Present) – In December 2021, Ahna revealed that she had secretly tied the knot with filmmaker Dave Andron in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Ahna O’Reilly is of Irish and English descent.
- Beautiful smile
- Gentle face
- Beaked nose
35-23-33 in or 89-58.5-83 cm
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU) or 24CM (JAP)
Best Known For
Playing the supporting character of Elizabeth Leefolt in the period drama film The Help (2011).
Also, Ahna is well known for playing in the movies Fruitvale Station (2013) as Katie and Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008) as Leslie.
In 2003, Ahna appeared in the comedy film named Bill the Intern for her role as a local actor.
First TV Show
In 2008, Ahna appeared in CBS’s police procedural television series CSI: NY, playing her role as Halie. She only appeared in a single episode.
Ahna O’Reilly Favorite Things
- Country – France
- Movie – Casino (1995), Network (1976), Annie Hall (1977), Boogie Nights (1997)
- Female Actors – Marion Cotillard, Cate Blanchett, Penelope Cruz
- Book – Gone Girl, The History of Love
- TV Show – Top Chef
Source – Twitter, Verge.is, BuzzFeed
Ahna O’Reilly Facts
- At the age of 6, Ahna and her family moved to France.
- Her family was extras in the thriller Dinocroc in 2004.
- Ahna once said that Octavia Spencer helped her get the supporting role of Elisabeth in the movie The Help.
- In 2011, she won the Satellite Award for best cast in a motion picture for the film The Help.
- In 2012, Ahna won the Screen Actors Guild award for outstanding performance by a cast in a motion picture for the film The Help.
- When she walks into a bar, she usually orders tequila.
- She gets crazy when she sees bad traffic at that time of the day when she isn’t expecting it.
- She portrayed the character of Julie Roginsky in the 2019 drama film Bombshell, starring Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, John Lithgow, Kate McKinnon, Connie Britton, Malcolm McDowell, Allison Janney, and Margot Robbie.
- She loves everything French.
- She has a phobia of bananas.
- She was cast as “Ma” Clark in the 2022 mystery thriller drama film Where the Crawdads Sing.