Johnathan Hildred Wall, Jr.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
John Wall attended Garner Magnet High School in Garner, North Carolina. However, because his family shifted to Raleigh, he re-attended his sophomore year at Needham B. Broughton High School.
Because Wall didn’t make it to the Broughton’s team due to his bad attitude, he switched to Word of God Christian Academy from where he later graduated.
After graduating from high school, John accepted the scholarship program of the University of Kentucky where he stayed until the start of his sophomore year when he decided to leave the remaining college years and appear at the 2010 NBA Draft.
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – John Carroll Wall, Sr. (Died of liver cancer on August 24, 1999)
- Mother – Frances Pulley
- Siblings – Cierra Wall (Sister), Tanya Pulley (Half-Sister)
Wall is signed with Rich Paul.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
John Wall dated –
- Hazel Renee – John dated Hazel Renee in the past.
- Danielle – Wall had a fling with a girl named Danielle in the past.
- Kash Barb – In the past, John spent some time dating with Kash Barb.
- Keyshia Dior (2011-2015) – In 2011, John began dating the American model Keyshia Dior. They broke up in February 2015.
- Karrueche Tran (2012-2013) – John commenced dating the American model, Karrueche Tran in December 2012. The couple was together until May 2013, when they decided to split.
- Karlie Redd (2014) – In June 2014, Wall had an encounter with the Trinidadian and Tobagonian TV personality, Karlie Redd.
- Renee Quarles (2015) – In June 2015, the basketball superstar had a fling with another American model Renee Quarles.
- Ella Mai (2018) – John was linked with British singer Ella Mai in May 2018 after he tagged her in one of his videos.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoos on the core
- Towering height
John Wall’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 47 in or 119 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
13 (US) or 46 (EU)
John Wall has been endorsed by Reebok.
He has also appeared in TV adverts for Best Buy, Brick Mansions (Movie), Foot Locker, Adidas, NBA, PS4, etc.
Best Known For
His unstoppable athletic potentials such as speed, quickness and explosiveness. John has been considered as one of the fastest players who have ever played in the NBA.
First Basketball Match
Wall played his first NBA game on October 28, 2010 when as a player of Washington Wizards, he faced the Orlando Magic. The Wizards lost the game by 29 with the score being 83-112. John played for a total of 35:16 minutes, scored 14 points and dished 9 assists.
He debuted for Kentucky Wildcats in a match against Miami University in which he made 19 points, 5 assists, 2 rebounds and 3 steals.
- Speed, quickness, agility
- Ball Handling
John was first seen in the documentary film Sixth Man: Bluesanity in 2013.
First TV Show
Other than basketball matches itself, John first appeared in the TV series Rome Is Burning (2011) as himself in just 1 episode.
John’s workouts can be seen on the following links –
John Wall Favorite Things
- NFL Team – Cowboys
Source – Bleacher Report
John Wall Facts
- John’s father was liberated from prison when he was 8 years old. He was convinced for armed robbery and for a second-degree murder in the past.
- After the death of his father, John’s mother Frances worked at several places so her children could grow in normal circumstances.
- He has competed for the AAU basketball team D-One Sports.
- He appeared in the 2009 Nike Hoop Summit in Portland and the Jordan Brand Classic in New York.
- John officially agreed to attend the University of Kentucky on May 19, 2009.
- He was suspended from playing in the first exhibition and first league match of the 2009/2010 season for the Wildcats because he was found using the travel benefits from a certified agent called Brian Clifton.
- Despite Wall would have turned 19 by the end of 2009, in April, John stated that he would miss the 2009 NBA Draft.
- He was selected as the first overall pick by the Washington Wizards in the 2010 NBA Draft.
- He was the Most Valuable Player at the 2010 Las Vegas Summer League.
- Wall played at the 2011 NBA All-Star Weekend Rising Stars Challenge as a member of Team Chuck.
- John was a part of the Eastern Conference All-Star Team at the 2014 NBA All-Star Game.
- In 2013, after Wall penned a five-year deal with the Wizards, he bought a new house in Potomac worth 4.9 million dollars.
- Visit his official website @ johnwall2.com.
- Follow Wall on his Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.