|Keyshia Ka’Oir Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1985|
Keyshia Ka’Oir is a well-known Jamaican model, stylist, fashionista, entrepreneur, and fitness instructor who rose to fame after being named XXL Magazine Eye Candy of The Year in 2010. Aside from that, she is also notably known for being the wife of well-known American rapper Gucci Mane.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Model, Entrepreneur, Fitness Instructor, Stylist, Fashionista
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers. Her third brother was killed in the past.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keyshia has dated –
- Mack Maine (2009-2010)
- John Wall (2011-2015)
- French Montana (2012)
- Rick Ross (2013-2014)
- Gucci Mane (2010-Present) – She got engaged to her long time boyfriend Gucci Mane in 2016. The following year, the couple got married to one another in October. Later, in the year 2020, they announced that they were expecting their first child who was born in December 2020 named Ice Davis (son), weighing 7 lbs 1 oz.
Note: Ka’Oir has 3 children, 2 daughters, and a son from a previous relationship of hers.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jamaican ancestry.
- Plump lips
- She has a beauty spot near her upper lip.
Keyshia Ka’Oir Facts
- She was brought up in St. Thomas, Jamaica.
- In the past, Keyshia worked as a stylist. At the time, she had been living in Miami.
- In 2009, she was featured in the music video Say Something by Timbaland ft. Drake.
- She branched off into fitness after selling the Ka’oir Waist Eraser fitness belt.
- Ka’oir was previously known as Keyshia Dior.
- Several well-known artists have supported her Ka’oir cosmetics line including rapper Trina. The line was founded in 2010.
- In 2011, Keyshia started her fitness brand Ka’oir Fitness. Her company deals in a number of things including waist trainers, detox tea, and other fitness gear. She also uploads several workout routines to her Instagram account.
- In the past, Keyshia founded the brands Ka’oir Hair and The Wopsters.
- Keyshia once stated in an interview with the Breakfast Club, that she had “witnessed the murder of her father” during her childhood.
Featured Image By Keyshia Ka’Oir / Instagram