|Amy Weber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1972|
Amy Weber is an American actress, model, singer, film producer, and former professional wrestling valet who was best known under her wrestling stage name Amy Weber. This beautiful all-rounder is also notably known for lending her vocals to the release of her hit album titled Let it Rain.
Amy Marie Weber
Peoria, Illinois, United States
She graduated from Lake Weir High School in 1988.
Amy attended the University of Central Florida in Orlando where she pursued a major in psychology for a year before deciding to quit her studies to become an actress.
Actress, Former Wrestler
Amy is represented by the Sovereign Talent Group.
Dance, Pop, Dance-Pop
Her music has been released via various record labels including Dauman Music and Republic Digital.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy has dated –
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar (1992)
- David Dginger (2008-Present) – The couple tied the knot with one another on May 17, 2008 and have twins named Madison Grace and Levi (b. May 28, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
- Attractive eyes
- Plush lips
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands such as –
- Miller Brewing Company
Amy Weber Facts
- She was brought up in a small town called Mapleton. However, her family decided to move to Ocala, Florida where she started attending her freshman year and completed her high school.
- During her teenage years, Amy took part in varsity track and cross-country athletic events. Besides that, she is a high school cheerleader and an active member of the student council body.
- A year after joining college, Amy dropped out and moved to Los Angeles.
- She started off her career as a model.
- In the past, Amy was chosen as the face for a Shiseido cosmetic campaign.
- Amy has been credited for her roles as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Unbeatable Harold, and Art House.
- Her acting career has brought her to work alongside the likes of various stars such as Dylan McDermott, David Spade, Sean Penn, Whoopie Goldberg, Pauly Shore, Adam Corolla, and Freddie Prince Jr.
- While she worked as a wrestler for The Cabinet, she feuded with glamour actress and model Joy Giovanni.
- In 2005, Amy retired from wrestling after allegedly stating that she was being harassed by other wrestlers.
- She was a Swimsuit model in the past.
- As of 2020, she was the director of residential estates at The Agency.
Featured Image By Amy Weber / Instagram