|Emma Greenwell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1989|
Emma Greenwell is best known for her role in the comedy-drama TV series, Shameless. Incidentally, it was her debut mainstream acting gig and she wasn’t even sure that she would get the role. But, she managed to impress everyone with her supreme acting skills and secured the part. Her work in the show has helped her earn work in popular movies and TV shows such as Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, True Blood, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
London, England, United Kingdom
Emma Greenwell went to the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, where she studied for a year. She has also studied at the Hurtwood House. Plus, she has taken classes at the Lander School in London.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and a sister.
Emma Greenwell is represented by –
- London based talent agency, Troika.
- Beverly Hills-based William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Greenwell has dated –
- Jeremy Allen White (2011-2017) – In 2011, Emma started going out with the actor, Jeremy Allen. It was reported that they had grown closer while working on the TV series, Shameless. However, they separated amicably in 2017 as they had drifted apart.
- Joe Alexander – According to her Instagram feed, Emma is dating Joe Alexander. Although they haven’t publicized their relationship much, she has often posted his pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue Eyes
- High Cheekbones
Emma Greenwell has used her social media posts to indulge in promotional activities for the brands such as –
- Elise Durbecq & Gillian Tozer
- Sonia Rykiel
- Miu Miu
Best Known For
- Being cast in the main role of Mandy Milkovich in the comedy-drama TV series, Shameless
- Having played an important role in the period comedy movie, Love & Friendship
- Being cast in a recurring role in the dark fantasy horror TV series, True Blood
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut playing a lead character in the psychological horror movie, Holy Ghost People.
First TV Show
In 2012, Emma Greenwell made her first TV show appearance in the episode, Summertime, of the comedy-drama series, Shameless.
Emma Greenwell Favorite Things
- Style Inspirations – Cate Blanchett, Chloë Sevigny
- Wardrobe Items – Black Acne leather motorcycle jacket, vintage slip dress, Levi’s 501s
- Fashion Brand – Miu Miu
Source – Who What Wear
Emma Greenwell Facts
- While growing up, she was interested in acting but she never seriously thought of it as a career choice.
- Before she had turned 2 years old, her family moved from Greenwich, Connecticut to London’s South Kensington neighborhood.
- Emma decided to leave the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, only after a year of enrolling there, as she realized that she didn’t want to attend drama school anymore and wanted to test her skills with the acting assignments.
- She had to travel to Los Angeles to shoot for the pilot episode of the comedy-drama show, Shameless.
- She was 22 years old when she was booked for her breakout role in Shameless. However, before she was signed up, she wasn’t confident about her chances and was planning to travel back to London.
- Follow Emma Greenwell on Instagram.
Featured Image by Emma Greenwell / Instagram