LeToya Nicole Luckett
Anjel, Toya, Destiny’s Child
Houston, Texas, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Details about LeToya’s educational qualification are unknown.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Pamela Luckett
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
Resolution Talent Agency manages LeToya Luckett.
- Columbia (1997-2000)
- Capitol (2002-2012)
- eOne Music
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
LeToya Luckett has dated –
- Slim Thug (2000-2002) – Rapper Slim Thug dated LeToya from 2000 till they decided to break up in 2002.
- DeShawn Stevenson (2003-2007) – LeToya started dating basketball player DeShawn in 2003. The couple dated for nearly 4 years before breaking up in 2007.
- Matt Kemp (2006) – Baseball player Matt was rumored to be dating LeToya in 2006. However, LeToya went on to clarify that they were nothing more than friends.
- Kevin Durant (2011-2012) – NBA player Kevin Durant was spotted several times along with LeToya at basketball games and dinners in 2011 and 2012. However, the two refused to comment on the status of their relationship. LeToya later revealed that she was involved with another man and not Kevin.
- Jo Blaque (2012-2015) – Producer Joseph Macklin began dating LeToya in 2012. The two kept their relationship under wraps for nearly 2 years. She received a lot of flak for choosing to remain private about her dating life. However, she said that before revealing details, the couple wanted to build a strong foundation.
- Rob Hill Sr. (2015-2016) – Speaker Rob began dating LeToya in 2015. They secretly got married in January 2016. However, they split within 2 months of their union. LeToya revealed that the two were not compatible and hence decided to break up.
- Tommicus Walker (2017-2021) – LeToya met businessman Tommicus at a friend’s wedding and they began dating in 2017. LeToya announced her secret engagement on her Instagram in August 2017. The two took a walk down the aisle in an extravagant ceremony which took place at Villa Antonia in Austin, Texas on December 10, 2017. In June 2018, they announced that they were expecting their first child together and their daughter, Gianna Iman Walker was born on January 4, 2019. Their 2nd child, a son named Tysun Wolf Walker was born on September 14, 2020. The couple announced their separation on January 11, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
LeToya is of African American descent.
LeToya has endorsed the following brands –
- African Pride Hair Care
- Flat Tummy Tea
Best Known For
Singing vocals and being a member of the Contemporary R&B girl group Destiny’s Child.
LeToya, along with her R&B girl group, released their first self-titled debut album called Destiny’s Child in 1998.
She later went on to launch her solo career and released her debut album called LeToya on July 25, 2006, produced by Jermaine Dupri, Scott Storch, Teddy Bishop, and B. Cox.
LeToya made her theatrical film debut in the 1999 comedy movie Beverly Hood.
First TV Show
LeToya made her television show debut on Top of the Pops in 1998.
LeToya Luckett Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
LeToya Luckett Facts
- She keeps her skin hydrated by having lots of water. She revealed that her go-to product is the Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.
- LeToya owns a boutique in Houston called Lady Elle Boutique.
- She’s a philanthropist and has been a part of various social causes including the national tour of the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network ‘Get Your Money Right.’
- Her closest friends from the industry are Michelle Williams and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
- She confesses to being a foodie and loves eating any food that is deep fried. She calls her foodie alter ego “Mable”.
- LeToya gave her first solo performance at the age of 5 when a lady handed her the mic.
- Catch LeToya on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Mattie23 / Wikimedia / Public Domain