|Tamra Judge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1967|
Tamra Judge is an American TV personality, producer, and real estate agent who is known for appearing in the 3rd season of The Real Housewives of Orange County as she was introduced as the show’s latest housewife. She was recognized as the “hottest housewife” on the show and has also been cast in several other shows like Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, What’s Up Orange County, Tamra’s OC Wedding, and Then and Now with Andy Cohen.
Tamra Sue Waddle
Glendale, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Orange County, California, United States
TV Personality, Real Estate Agent, Producer
Tamra Judge is represented by the Central Entertainment Group.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tamra Judge has dated –
- Darren Vieth (1985-1990) – She was married to Darren Vieth and the duo parents a son named Ryan Vieth (b. 1987).
- Simon Barney (1998-2011) – Tamra Judge got married to Simon Barney in the year 1998 and the duo was blessed with 3 children – 2 daughters named Sidney Barney (b. 2000) and Sophia Barney (b. 2006) and a son named Spencer Barney (b. 2001). However, the marriage ended in divorce.
- Eddie Judge (2011-Present) – In 2011, she started a romantic relationship with producer and TV personality Eddie Judge and the duo eventually tied the know on June 15, 2013, at the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Toned physique
Tamra Judge Facts
- Before she was cast on the 3rd installment of the reality television series, The Real Housewives of Orange County, she worked as a real estate agent.
- She made her first TV show appearance as “Herself” in an episode titled Behind the Orange Curtain of The Real Housewives of Orange County in November 2007.
- In 2013, Tamra Judge starred alongside Eddie Judge in the reality documentary television series, Tamra’s OC Wedding, which revolved around their wedding.
- On August 27, 2017, she revealed that she had been diagnosed with melanoma, a type of cancer.
- Tamra Judge served as a producer for the documentary titled Erasing Family.
Featured Image by Tamra Judge / Instagram