|Eden Sher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1991|
Eden Sher is an American actress known for appearing as Sue Heck on the ABC comedy series The Middle. She has done endorsement work for big brands such as Walt Disney World, Capital One Bank, and Fruity Pebbles. Eden has won numerous awards for her superior acting skills like the Critics’ Choice Television Award. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Eden Rebecca Sher
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eden went to a performing arts school.
- Siblings – She has an older brother and a younger brother.
Eden Sher is represented by –
- Nate Bryson, Talent Agent, Paradigm Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Adam Griffin, Manager, LINK Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Jill Witterschein and Zachary Kaplan, Talent Agents Voice, Innovative Artists, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Jason Pinyan, Talent Agent Commercial, Innovative Artists, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Jeffrey Chassen, Publicist, Imprint PR, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Skrzyniarz & Mallean (Legal Representative), Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
Caramel Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’.
- Beautiful eyes
- Pointed chin
Eden has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Fruity Pebbles
- Capital One Bank
- Walt Disney World
Best Known For
- Appearing as Sue Heck on the ABC comedy series The Middle
- Lending her voice to the character of Star Butterfly on the Disney XD original animated series Star vs. the Forces of Evil
Eden made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama film Veronica Mars in 2014.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Carrie Fenton on Sons & Daughters in 2006.
As a voice actress, she made her TV show debut by lending her voice to the character of Star Butterfly in Star vs. the Forces of Evil in 2015.
Her typical diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – Burrito
- Snack 1 – Apples and peanut butter
- Lunch – A big salad with spinach, beets, pine nuts, goat cheese
- Snack 2 – Avocado with salt, pepper, and lemon
- Dinner – In-N-Out Burger with a chocolate shake
Eden keeps herself fit and healthy by doing Pilates. She and her friends also have the planks competition every day, which she always wins and it definitely helps her to stay fit.
Eden Sher Facts
- She has 3 pet dogs.
- At the age of 8, she started her acting career by participating in local theatre, school plays, and singing competitions in her school.
- Eden got the 2013 Critics’ Choice Television Award for “Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series” for her role in The Middle.
- Eden always carries her fanny pack with herself, which usually contains wallet, keys, sunscreen, Shout wipes, band-aids, Benadryl, pepper spray, and ear plugs.
- She never used to cook but now, she cooks on a regular basis. She gives all the credit to cooking and recipe company, Blue Apron.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by LatINNA / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0