|Rhea Durham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1978|
Rhea Durham is an American model who has worked with a number of brands and designers such as Calvin Klein, Chanel, Gianfranco Ferré, Gucci, Bill Blass, Chloe, Missoni, Iceberg, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Versus, Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors, Paco Rabanne, Oscar de la Renta, Versace, Elie Saab, Carolina Herrera, Costume National, Sportmax, Byblos, Givenchy, Richard Tyler, Ter et Bantine, Isaac Mizrahi, Pierre Balmain, Valentino, Trussardi, Todd Oldham, Christian Dior, Sonia Rykiel, Donna Karan, Alessandro Dell’Acqua, Badgley Mischka, Marc Jacobs, Narciso Rodriguez, Luca Luca, Diane von Furstenberg, Thimister, Lanvin, Fendi, Cynthia Rowley, Jeremy Scott, and Moschino.
Rhea Lindsay Durham
Lakeland, Florida, United States
Fashion / Runway Model
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and younger sister.
Rhea Durham is signed to these agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Sydney
- IMG Models – Germany
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
Her net worth has been $20 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rhea Durham has dated –
- Ben Stiller (1998) – In 1998, Rhea dated actor Ben Stiller (who is 12 years her senior) for a couple of months.
- Mark Wahlberg (2001-Present) – Model Rhea Durham met actor Mark Wahlberg in 2001 outside a Nobu restaurant. They dated for a couple of years before getting engaged in 2005. During this time, Rhea had already given birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter named Ella Rae (b. September 2, 2003). The duo married on August 1, 2009, at the Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Beverly Hills. The couple also has 3 more children – sons Michael Robert (b. March 21, 2006) and Brendan Joseph (b. September 16, 2008), and another daughter named Grace Margaret (b. January 11, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-36 in or 86-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Rhea Durham has advertised for brands and designers like Ann Taylor, Baby Phat, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, Byblos, Calvin Klein, Cantarelli, Carolina Herrera ‘212’ fragrance, Christian Dior, Clinique, Fendi, GAP, Giorgio ‘Beverly Hills’, ‘Giorgio’, ‘Ocean Dream’ & ‘Red’ fragrances, Gucci, Guess?, Halston, Helmut Lang jeans, H&M, J Crew, Les Copains, Louis Vuitton, Nazareno Gabrielli, Nicole Farhi, Nine West, Olay Colour, Shiseido ‘Zen’ fragrance, Spiegel Catalogue, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret and others.
In 2001, she appeared in Revlon’s High Dimension Eyeliner print ads.
She converted to Catholicism from Baptist Protestantism in 2009.
Best Known For
Walking in a number of shows like Victoria’s Secret, Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Gucci, Olay, etc.
First Fashion Show
Rhea debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 1997 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Anna Molinari, Atsuro Tayama, Byblos, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Christian Lacroix, Costume National, Dolce & Gabbana, Ghost, Ellen Tracy, Gianfranco Ferré, Gucci, Iceberg, Isaac Mizrahi, Karl Lagerfeld, Lawrence Steele, Marcel Marongiu, Martine Sitbon, Michael Kors, Missoni, Oscar de la Renta, Paco Rabanne, Richard Tyler, Richard Tyler Collections, Rifat Ozbek, Sportmax, Ter et Bantine, Valentino, and Versus.
First TV Show
In 2001, Rhea guest-starred in the ABC sitcom Spin City as herself in an episode titled “The Wedding Scammer.”
Rhea Durham Facts
- Durham had also walked in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2000 and 2001.
- Rhea started her modeling career in 1995 (when she was 17) after signing with a Company agency.
- Rhea is the oldest in her family. She has a younger brother and sister.
- She appeared in Pirelli Calendar 2001 in the month of April.
- She has graced various magazine covers like French Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, Cosmopolitan, D, Self, Clara, and many others.