Atlanta, Georgia, United States
As she used to be often occupied with thoughts about her modeling career, she found it hard to focus on her education in school. So, instead, she decided to focus on the modeling career and continue her studies through online courses.
Model and social media star
- Siblings – Daniel Mickelson (Older Brother) (Actor) (Died in 2021)
Meredith Mickelson is represented by
- The Lions – New York
- Monster Management – Milan
- New York Model Management
- Salt Models – Atlanta
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Freedom – Los Angeles
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meredith Mickelson has dated –
- Ethan Dolan (2015-2016) – Meredith was reported to be dating social media star Ethan Dolan in the 2015 end. Their fans had become suspicious of their relationship after they posted their individual pictures on their social media accounts of date night. The eagle-eyed fans noticed that the background was very similar. Then, there was a case of selfie uploaded by an unidentified woman in which Meredith seemed to be out on lunch with Dolan brothers. Later, model Steven Kelly who often hung about with both of them confirmed their relationship in a tweet. They seemed to have separated in April 2016 after she asked her fans to stop thinking that she was still going out with that key. She followed it by tweeting that she is single.
- Kian Lawley (2016-2017) – Speculation of Meredith dating another social media star in Kian Lawley had been there for a couple of months before they gave public confirmation in October 2016 by posting a picture of them kissing in New York City. It was alleged that Meredith had cheated on Ethan by hooking up with Kian. Kian also got a lot of abuse for breaking bro code. Their relationship came to an end in April 2017 after she unfollowed him on social media and he returned her favor. It was sparked by Kian getting close to Stella Hudgens at a nightclub.
- Andrew Taggart (2018) – In January 2018, Meredith started dating The Chainsmokers’ one-half, Andrew Taggart. They split later in the year and she was seen hanging out with Brooklyn Beckham (David Beckham‘s son) during Coachella in April 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Plump lips
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Meredith Mickelson has starred in the S/S 17 digital campaign for the cosmetics giant Maybelline.
She was also featured in the print promotional campaigns for Hysteric Glamour in 2016.
She has also done promotion work for apparel brand, Good American.
Best Known For
- Her immense popularity on Instagram, on which she has multi-million followers.
- Her association with other social media stars such as Chase Carter, Kian Lawley, Alissa Violet, and Dolan brothers.
Meredith Mickelson works out at The Dogpound gym to keep her enviable figure toned. She is often trained by Dogpound founder, Kirk Meyers.
Her typical day workout starts with light stretching and low impact moves such as jump squats and skater lunges, followed by core workout comprising of crunches and leg raises.
After that, she moves to lower body with exercises like squats on a balancing ball. Lastly, she does tire flips, which provides cardio while working on her strength.
She is also a big fan of hot yoga and its ability to tone body and de-stress mind. Plus, she loves to head out to Soul Cycle for intense spinning classes.
Also, she is not averse to boxing sessions at Rumble Boxing. She insists that she walks out of Rumble Boxing believing that she is a new woman, who can face down anything. Hiking or going for a run is an occasional activity of her fitness routine.
She is well aware of eating clean. And, tries to stick to her tried and tested diet comprising of avocado, broccoli, and salads from Sweetgreen restaurant.
Meredith Mickelson Favorite Things
- Musician – Drake and Bryson Tiller
- Thing To Do – Body Surf
- Cities To Live – Los Angeles and New York City
- Travel Destination – Greece (Mykonos)
- Must-Have Wardrobe Item – Oversized denim jacket
- Role Model – Candice Swanepoel
Source – C-heads.com, GoodAmerican.com
Meredith Mickelson Facts
- Meredith was offered the first modeling project when she was 13 years old. However, she had to turn it down as her parents felt she was too young for it.
- She did her first modeling assignment at the age of 14.
- While growing up, she aspired to become a model and used to collect pictures from various fashion magazines.
- She has launched her exclusive app, in which she regularly updates her fans about her daily modeling work, diet, and other personal things.