|Kashmira Pardeshi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kashmira Pardeshi is an Indian film actress and model who made her Bollywood acting debut in 2019. Her 1st movie role was in Ravi Jadhav’s movie Rampaat (2019) as Munni alongside Kushal Badrike, Abhinay Berde, and Priya Berde. The prominence she gained landed her roles of Kavin in the movie Sivappu Manjal Pachai and Anya Shinde in Mission Mangal later that year. Before that new-found recognition, she also appeared in a prominent Telugu movie, Nartanasala (2018) as Manasa. Kashmira has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She attended St. Anne’s School in Pune, Maharashtra, India. After graduating, she enrolled in Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC) in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
After moving to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, she attended the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) where she earned her bachelor’s degree in communication design in 2017.
Film Actress, Model
- Father – Mahendra Pardeshi
- Mother – Swati Pardeshi
- Siblings – Virendra Pardeshi (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black’ in the past.
Thin, pointy nose
Kashmira Pardeshi Favorite Things
- Shop In Pune – Tulshibaug
- Theater In Pune – Prabhat Talkies (Kibe Laxmi Theatre)
- Book Store In Pune – Appa Balwant Chowk
- Film Directors – Allu Arjun, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi
- Snack – Popcorn
Source – Times Of India, Instagram, India Glitz
Kashmira Pardeshi Facts
- She began dancing at the age of 6. She liked classical songs but mostly danced hip-hop, Latin American, and Kathak, one of 8 major forms of Indian classical dance.
- Kashmira has an annoying habit of losing things. During college, she would get an allowance and go berserk on shopping, only to find the item was gone the next day.
- She was an on-and-off model during her college studies in Mumbai.
- In 2017, she earned the “Best Graduation Project” award from the National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT).
- She received multiple proposals to start acting during college. However, she stated that the attendance was very strict and she had no choice but to decline.
- Kashmira was offered a good job in the fashion industry because she graduated as one of the top students in her generation. However, she wanted to try her hand at acting 1st and planned to go back to design if it didn’t work out.
- She had a lot of practice in the theater but it was actor Naga Shaurya who taught her the technicalities of the camera like facing the camera and lights and being comfortable in costumes.
- Her parents never judged her career choices as long as she excelled in a chosen profession.
- She has a dog named Shiro.
- Kashmira is fluent in English and Hindi. She also knows a little German, Tamil, and Telugu.
- She feels the most graceful and courageous in traditional Indian attire.
- Seeing typography, brown papers tied up with strings, and visiting art studios are some of the things that bring her immense joy.
- During the 1st reading for Mission Mangal (2019), she initially couldn’t remember her lines. She was so starstruck and was invested in listening to Vidya Balan read her own lines.
- Her co-stars in the Bollywood movie Mission Mangal (2019) were Akshay Kumar, Sharman Joshi, Taapsee Pannu, Kirti Kulhari, and Nithya Menen.
- She is very passionate about fitness and loves doing Crossfit-based workouts.
- To prepare for the role of Munni in Rampaat (2019), who is a wrestler, she also underwent extensive training with female wrestlers in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
Featured Image by Kashmira Pardeshi / Instagram