|Nataša Bekvalac Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nataša Bekvalac is a Serbian actress, model, and singer who is best known for the release of her debut album titled Ne brini. Aside from that, she is also considered to be one of the most looked up to pop stars.
Novi Sad, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia
Singer, Model, Actress
- Father – Dragoljub Bekvalac (Retired Footballer, Coach)
- Mother – Mira Bekvalac
- Siblings – Kristina Bekvalac (Sister) (Instagram Star, Stylist, Designer), Dragana Bekvalac (Sister)
She has released her music with various record labels including City Records and IDJTunes.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nataša has dated –
- Miodrag Kostić (2000)
- Danilo Ikodinović (2004-2011) – She married professional water polo player Danilo Ikodinović in 2006. The couple has a daughter named Hana (b. March 17, 2007).
- Ljubimir Jovanović (2015-2017)
- Luka Lazukić (2017-2019) – She was married to IT entrepreneur Luka Lazukić with whom she had been in a relationship from 2017 to 2019. They have a daughter named Katja (b. 2018). According to the media, about a month after she gave birth to their daughter Hana, Luka had physically assaulted her which eventually led to their legal separation.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin lips
Through her social media, Nataša has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Huawei Mobile Srbija and Chiccode.
Nataša Bekvalac Facts
- She made her debut as a singer at a children’s music festival in 1989, where she performed alongside popular Bosnian rock band Regina.
- One of her earliest appearances on a show was in 1990, in Muzički tobogan.
- Nataša released her debut album titled Ne brini in 2001, after which, she released several other albums and EPs including Nista lično (2002), Stereo ljubav (2004), Ne Valjam (2010), and Original (2016).
- In the year 2011, Nataša was presented with an Oskar Popularnosti for “Female Pop Singer of the Year”. Later, in 2020, she received the award for “Music Video of the Year” for her work in Dođi mami at the Music Awards Ceremony.
- Bekvalac was cited as a gay icon in the year 2019.
Featured Image By Nataša Bekvalac / Instagram