|Rebecca Wisocky Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1971|
|Spouse||Lap Chi Chu|
Rebecca Wisocky is an American film, television, and stage actress and voiceover artist who is best known for having been cast as Evelyn Powell in the Lifetime mystery comedy-drama series Devious Maids. She has also appeared in projects like The Picture of Dorian Gray, Funny Money, Hello, My Name Is Doris, American Horror Story: Murder House, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Heathers, Star Trek: Picard, For All Mankind, Once Upon a Time, Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist, Modern Family, True Blood, The Mentalist, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Desperate Housewives, Atlas Shrugged: Part I, and Saving Grace.
York, Pennsylvania, United States
She divides her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, United States
Rebecca Wisocky got enrolled at the Pennsylvania Governor’s School for the Arts. After that, she graduated from the New York University‘s Experimental Theatre Wing.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Ronald “Ron” J. Wisocky
- Mother – Sally A. (Samok)
- Others – John Joseph Wisocky (Paternal Grandfather), Helen W. Pazucha (Paternal Grandmother), Michael Samok (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy J. Kromer (Maternal Grandmother)
Rebecca has been signed with –
- BRS / Gage Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Main Title Entertainment, Inc., Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Wisocky has dated –
- Lap Chi Chu (2013-Present) – She started going out with theatrical lighting designer Lap Chi Chu in the year 2013 and they got engaged on January 5, 2015, on the Pont de la Tournelle in Paris. The duo then married in Boston on October 10, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish, German, English, Austrian, and Slovak descent.
- Curly hair
- Sharp gaze
- High cheekbones
Rebecca Wisocky Facts
- She grew up in York and her acting career started there at York Little Theatre, a community theater.
- In 2011, Rebecca Wisocky was cast in the recurring role of Lorraine Harvey in American Horror Story: Murder House, the first season of the FX horror anthology series American Horror Story.
- She appeared as Anne Patterson in the romantic comedy-drama film, Hello, My Name Is Doris, in 2015.
- As a voiceover artist, Rebecca made her theatrical film debut as eBay Elayne in the 2018 computer-animated comedy film, Ralph Breaks the Internet, the sequel to the 2012 film Wreck-It Ralph.
- In 2020, she brought to life the character of Ramdha in the sci-fi drama series, Star Trek: Picard.
- Rebecca Wisocky has done voiceover work for video games like Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and Star Wars: Squadrons.
- As a theatre artist, she has been a part of productions like A Tale of Two Cities, Amazons and Their Men, The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant, Tatjana in Color, Medea in Jerusalem, and Tooth of Crime.
Featured Image by Rebecca Wisocky / Instagram