|Jessi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1988|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jessi is a Korean-American singer, songwriter, rapper, and TV personality who is known for her flourishing career as a musician as she has released a number of albums, tracks, and extended plays which include Un2verse, Kill Bill 2nd Live: Jessi, Life Is Good, Don’t Make Me Cry, Who Dat B, I Want to Be Me, and Unpretty Dreams. Apart from that, she has also amassed a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k subscribers on YouTube.
Jessica Hyun-ju Ho
Jessi, Jessica H.O
New York City, New York, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, TV Personality
- Father – Ho Jong-jin
- Mother – Ho Sun-hwa
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
Jessi is represented by P-Nation.
K-Pop, K-Rap, Hip Hop, R&B
YMC Entertainment, P-Nation
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessi has dated –
- Dumbfoundead (2016) – It was reported that she was dating Argentine-born Korean-American rapper and actor, Dumbfoundead, in the year 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessi is of Korean descent.
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
- Several tattoos
Jessi has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Dance and Marvel, The Nail Bar Korea, etc.
- She grew up in New Jersey and then shifted to South Korea when she was 15 years old.
- After passing the S.M. Entertainment audition, she decided against becoming a part of the entertainment company because she felt that its approach to music does not match her personal style.
- Jessi had to struggle a lot to make her way to the top and back in her days as a struggling artist, she sometimes had to sleep in saunas because of lack of money.
- It was also difficult for her to get acquainted with Korean culture.
- On December 1, 2005, Jessi released her single album, Get Up, via Doremi Records.
- She has had plastic surgery.
- Jessi enjoys shopping.
- She was involved in a controversy regarding her involvement in an alleged assault in 2013. However, the victim later dropped the charges.
- Jessi was a member of the South Korean hip-hop group named “Lucky J” formed by YMC Entertainment. It also included artists J’Kyun and Jero.
- She has appeared on a couple of shows such as High School Rapper, King of Mask Singer, Sister’s Slam Dunk, Duet Song Festival, and Real Men 3.
- She has won awards like the 8th Style Icon Asia Award in the “Awesome Swagger” category as well as Cable-TV Award in the “Cable Star Awards – Best Singer” category.
- In 2016, Jessi was nominated for the 15th KBS Entertainment Award in the “Best Newcomer in Variety Show” category.
- She released her debut EP, Un2verse, on July 13, 2017, and it was ranked at number #4 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #31 in South Korea (Gaon Album Chart).
- In July 2022, Jessi and KANGDANIEL released a new single titled Don’t Tell.
Featured Image by Jessi / Instagram