|Ayem Nour Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ayem Nour is a French TV presenter, columnist, model, actress, and reality-TV star, initially known for being a co-presenter on the French reality-TV, comedy series Le Mag between 2011 and 2013, after which she became the main TV presenter between 2016 and 2017. Ayem was also a participant in the 5th season of the NT1 channel’s reality-TV show, Secret Story in 2011 but was the 10th one to be eliminated. Ayem’s appearance there was noticed by the director of ‘NRJ 12’ TV channel group, which was behind Le Mag and Le Mad Mag, and landed her the role of Ayem Stevens in TV series Hollywood Girls (2012-2015), and Hollywood Girls 2 (2012). Ayem has also hosted columns such as Hollywood News, as well as a premium show, The Angels of Reality on NT1.
Even though she initially befriended Nabilla Benattia, a colleague who helped her establish herself as a presenter, the two argued often, which contributed to Ayem’s May 2013 disappearance from the program. Luckily, she came back a month later and cited the reason as physical and psychological fatigue from the job, as well as being roughly treated by the media for accusations about her past. She was also absent from the TV screens until the 2014 Cannes Film Festival and was also a presenter for the ‘June’ channel between September 2014 and early 2016. She came back to present Le Mad Mag at the beginning of 2016, and remained there until April 2016, after which she was gone until October 2016 because of her pregnancy. Finally, Ayem was the show’s main presenter until November 2017, after which Le Mad Mag was taken off the channel due to a low number of views.
Ayem Zamen Nour
Lyon, Rhône, Rhône-Alpes, France
After Ayem obtained her baccalauréat littéraire or economic and social baccalaureate. She also tried to study literature and law but dropped out due to financial reasons.
TV Presenter, Actress, Model, Reality-TV Star, Columnist
- Mother – Farida
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayem Nour has dated –
- Élie “Booba” Yaffa (2012) – According to rumors that surfaced in the media, of which Ayem herself seemed to be the source, she had a romantic connection with rapper Booba in 2012.
- Bafé Gomis (2012) – In 2012, she was reportedly dating French-Sénégalaise football player Bafé Gomis.
- Chris Brown (2012) – On September 20, 2012, Ayed and her ‘NRJ 12’ colleague and a good friend, Nabilla Benattia, appeared in the music video for the rapper Chris Brown’s song Celebration, made in collaboration with rappers Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, and The Game. On December 9, 2012, there was an after-party organized as a part of Chris’s tour, and in an interview given to a bi-weekly magazine, Ayem claimed to have slept with him. Chris also gave a statement which further boosted both of their prominences, but on April 4, 2016, during an appearance on TV show Le Mad Mag, Ayem admitted that she lied to the media and that the two never slept together.
- Vincent Miclet (2013-2016) – In April 2013, Ayem began dating businessman Vincent Miclet who was 23 years her senior. Their relationship was closely followed by the media, further boosted by an unfortunate event – Ayem ended up in the hospital on February 17 and February 18, 2015, which was presented in the media as her suicide attempt. However, she denied the rumors and claimed the hospitalization was due to either a food allergy or having a bad reaction to appetite suppressants which hurt her digestive system. Vincent and she got engaged in February 2016, and on June 7, 2016, Ayem, at age 27, gave birth to her son, named Alvin-Aaron Miclet. Unfortunately, the happiness was short-lived, and on November 18, 2016, Vincent revealed that the couple split and called off the engagement. From that point on, Ayem kept her relationships private but remained on good friends with Vincent for the sake of their son.
- Romain (2019) – The rumors began circulating in 2019 that she was in a relationship with a former candidate of a reality-TV show, Secret Story 3, while a person named Nana Poucave said she was actually dating a guy named Rémy. When asked, Ayem stated: “This is false, I am neither with Romain nor with Rémy. He’s a friend. He works at Magali. Indeed, it’s just a friend and no more… We are not in a relationship at all. He [Romain] is married with 2 children! It’s wrong! He’s just a friend”.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Tunisian descent on her paternal and of Algerian descent on her maternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
- Thin Nose
- Fuller lips
Ayem Nour has endorsed brands such as –
- COIFFIRST Paris Hair Salon
- Joli Secret
In March 2016, she also supported French AIDS awareness group Sidaction in France.
Best Known For
- Having a prolific career on ‘NRJ 12’ TV channel group, having co-presented Le Mag between 2011 and 2013, and presented Le Mad Mag between April 2016 and November 2017
- Her role of Ayem Stevens in the TV series Hollywood Girls (2012-2015) and Hollywood Girls 2 (2012)
- Her social media fanbase with more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter and more than 1 million followers on Instagram
First TV Show
Ayem Nour made her first TV show appearance as a ‘Co-Presenter’ in an episode of the comedy, reality-TV series Le Mag in 2011.
In January 2019, Ayem shared her personal weight journey story. She revealed that she was very insecure in the past, and had reached a weight of 83 kg or 183 lbs at her highest following her 2016 pregnancy. In fact, she went from around 51 kg or 112.5 to that weight by the end of 2016. She was scared to eat in front of people and began by losing 5 kg or 11 lbs by going to the gym at 1st, which was a huge victory for her.
Ayem then hired a Paris fitness coach and Nike Master Trainer, Coach Cindy. She also decided to replace her whole wardrobe and began buying new clothes as her weight dropped to stay motivated. Despite announcing that at her lowest, she weighed around 49 kg or 108 lb back in 2013, in January 2019 she felt much better and more confident at a weight between 57 kg or 125.5 lb and 58 kg or 128 lbs.
Ayem Nour Facts
- She constantly uses a hashtag “#IM” throughout her social media. It’s a way for her to replace the words “I’m/I am” in her captions, as a wordplay on her name that is pronounced as such.
- She suffered a wardrobe malfunction in May 2014, after her underwear was clearly on display at Cannes Film Festival while she was getting into a lavish Rolls Royce car.
- Between September 2014 and early 2016, Ayem presented her own program, Les Samedis d’Ayem (Ayem’s Saturdays) on the ‘June’ TV channel group. She also presented 4 shows as part of the program, The Simple Life, The Eye of Ayem, The Face, and Top Model USA.
- After Le Mad Mag went off the air in November 2017, the show came back on January 2018, and Ayem was announced as its main presenter. However, at the end of the month, the show was finally taken out of ‘NRJ 12’ TV channel’s program.
- She was under the scrutiny in August 2018, after she hired a former top bodyguard for President of France, Emmanuel Macron, named Alexandre Benalla. All of the problems stemmed from Alexandre being caught using excessive force and beating protesters on May 1 of that year.
- Visit her official website @ ayem-nour.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat.
Featured Image by Ayem Nour / Instagram