|Charlotte Casiraghi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1986|
Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi
La Colle, Monaco
Charlotte started her education at the Les Dames de Saint Maur but left at the age of six and instead got admission at the École de la République. After that, she took admission at the Collège Glanum of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.
In 2000, she started attending the Lycée François-Couperin, Fontainebleau but left it in 2004 after clearing the baccalaureate exam with excellent grades.
She then enrolled at the Lycée Fénelon in St-Germain-des-Près, Paris in the hypokhâgne and khâgne course to prepare for École normale supérieure. She wasn’t included in the list of candidates that were eligible for the oral round of the exam.
She completed Bachelor of Arts degree in License of Philosophy from the University of Paris IV: Paris-Sorbonne.
Magazine Editor, Amateur show jumping Equestrian sports ambassador, professional horse rider
- Father – Stefano Casiraghi
- Mother – Caroline, Princess of Hanover
- Siblings – Andrea Casiraghi (Older Brother), Pierre Casiraghi (Younger Brother), Prince Ernst August of Hanover (Older Step Brother), Prince Christian of Hanover (Older Step Brother), Princess Alexandra of Hanover (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Ernst August (Step-Father), Prince Rainier III (Maternal Grandfather), Prince Albert (Uncle), Grace Kelly (Maternal Grandfather)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (Approx)
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte Casiraghi has dated –
- Felix Winckler (2004-2007) – Charlotte Casiraghi started dating Felix Winckler in 2004 while studying at a university in Paris. They were spotted at a number of public events together before Novella 2000, an Italian tabloid broke the news of their breakup in 2007.
- Gaspard Ulliel (2007) – Charlotte Casiraghi hooked up with French actor Gaspard Ulliel in 2007. However, their affair didn’t last beyond the end of the year. They have reportedly remained amicable post-breakup.
- Alexander Dellal (2007-2011) – Charlotte started going out with London art gallery owner Alex Dellal in 2007 after meeting through Dellal’s model sister, Alice. Alex was a constant presence at a number of horse riding events, supporting Charlotte. Also, Alex was Charlotte’s date at the wedding reception of her uncle Prince Albert’s marriage to Princess Charlene.
- Gad Elmaleh (2011-2015) – Casiraghi met French actor and comedian Gad Elmaleh in December 2011 at the Gucci Masters tournament. A couple of weeks later, they were spotted at a private party. They made their relationship public in March 2013 on the eve of annual Rosenball event. In December 2013, she gave birth to a son, Raphaël.
- Lamberto Sanfelice (2015-Present) – Casiraghi met Italian director Lamberto Sanfelice at her brother Pierre’s wedding to Beatrice Borromeo. They started dating in October 2015. By January 2016, they had made their relationship public as he joined Charlotte and her mother Princess Caroline for a family skiing vacation in Zurs. She has been spending a lot of time in Rome to be close to her Italian beau.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hourglass figure
- Blue eyes
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
In January 2015, Charlotte was made the global brand ambassador for the Montblanc.
She has also been made the face of the Gucci cosmetics.
Best Known For
- Belonging to the Monaco royal family.
- Being a style and fashion icon.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in the talk show Le supplement as herself (guest) in a March 2016 episode.
Charlotte Casiraghi has worked with James Duigan, who is a creator of Bodyism concept to look the best. James aimed at improving her eating habits, sleeping and work patterns to help her keep her body lean and healthy. The workout routines comprise of circuit weight training sessions, yoga, and boxing sessions.
Her love for horse riding also helps in keeping her body toned. She usually rides two or three horses a day. She believes that horse riding works her legs, core and lower back, thus giving almost full body workout.
When it comes to diet, James despises any fad diets. The focus is on eating seasonal produce and to refrain from processes or inorganic produce.
Charlotte Casiraghi Favorite Things
- Makeup Products – Cleanser and lotion
- Handbag Brand – Gucci
- Writers – Emily Dickinson, Gustave Flaubert, Guy de Maupassant
- Books – Emily Dickinson’s poetry
Source – Vogue.com, Harper’sBazaar.com
Charlotte Casiraghi Facts
- Despite being born in a royal family, Charlotte Casiraghi doesn’t hold any titles as her mother refused the titles for her children at birth to keep them away from the spotlight.
- Although she has been receiving modeling and endorsement offers from leading fashion brands since her late teens, she decided to become a brand ambassador for Gucci due to their history with equestrian sport.
- She has been featured in numerous prestigious magazines including the cover of French Vogue magazine’s September 2011 edition.
- Since 2006, Charlotte has attended the Rose Ball every year in support of the Princess Grace Foundation, which provides scholarships and apprenticeships to emerging talent in theater, dance, and film.
- She is also a writer and magazine editor, and in her later capacity, she started the biannual magazine Above in 2009 which focuses on art, fashion, photography, and environment conservatism.
- In 2006, the fashion magazine Vanity Fair named Charlotte Casiraghi in the list of International Best Dressed celebrities.
- For her professional horse riding competitions, the Gucci creative director, Frida Giannini specially designs clothes that are never marketed to the general public.
- Charlotte Casiraghi doesn’t have any official social media account.