|Nabilla Benattia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1992|
Nabilla Benattia is a French model and television personality who has appeared in multiple French reality TV series including her own show named Allo Nabilla (2013–2014). She is also the founder and CEO of a women’s makeup brand named Nabilla Beauty and a women’s swimwear brand named Day Off Swim.
Nabilla Leona Benattia
Nabi-Nabilla, Nabillux, French Kim Kardashian
Ambilly, Haute-Savoie, France
Nabilla got her first formal educational degree during a 5-week prison term, a “certificate of general education” (diploma for people leaving the school system without a professional qualification) from the Academy of Versailles after the December 2014 session.
Model, Reality TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – Khoutir Benattia
- Mother – Marie-Luce Grange
- Siblings – Tarek Benattia (Younger Brother) (Instagram Star)
- Others – Livia (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Shauna Events, Paris, France
- Aston Models and Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nabilla has dated –
- Sofiane Tadjine-Lambert (2011-2012) – Nabilla started dating French singer and songwriter Sofiane Tadjine-Lambert in 2011. They first met when they co-starred in the 4th season of the reality TV show Les Anges de la télé-réalité. Sofian even wrote a song for her titled Dingue de toi (Nabi… Nabilla), which peaked at number 25 in the French music charts. The pair broke up in 2012.
- Thomas Vergara (2013–Present) – Nabilla began dating French TV personality Thomas Vergara in 2013. In November 2014, she was detained for several weeks after injuring him with a knife during an argument and in May 2016, she was sentenced to 6 months in jail for the incident but avoided the sentence due to the French system of penalty adjustments. The pair reconciled before the trial and got married in 2019 in London. Nabilla gave birth to their son named Milann in the same year.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Algerian, Italian, French, and Swiss descent.
- Has tattoos on her right wrist, right fingers, and right thigh
- Long, straight hair
- Curvaceous figure
- Has moles under her right eye
Nabilla has endorsed brands such as –
- Quay Australia
Nabilla, owing to the different religions of her parents, follows both Islam and Christianity.
Nabilla Benattia Favorite Things
- TV Personality/Socialite – Kim Kardashian
- Actress – Audrey Hepburn
- Singer – Rihanna
- Music Festival – Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival
- Travel Destinations – Los Angeles, Miami, New York
- Articles Of Clothing – Swimsuits
- Fashion Brand – Isabel Marant
- Retail Store – H&M
- TV Series – Desperate Housewives (2004-2012)
Nabilla Benattia Facts
- Her parents had separated when she was 13 years old and she spent a few months in South Korea after that.
- Nabilla was first hired by a modeling agency when she was just 14 years old.
- In 2009, she was arrested at the Geneva airport for being a party to a fraud alongside 3 Congolese men and was sentenced to 6 months in jail. Her charges pertained to opening bank accounts using a false identity and cheating older people out of their money.
- In 2011, she was elected “Miss Salon international de l’automobile de Genève” while working on the Peugeot stand at the Geneva International Motor Show.
- She has admitted to misquoting her age to participate in the French reality TV show l’Amour est aveugle. She was just 17 years old at that time.
- Nabilla became popular in France after the phrase ‘non, mais allô quoi’ (No but hello, what) spoken by her on the reality TV show Les Anges de la télé-réalité went viral. The one-liner was used in advertisements by brands such as IKEA and Carrefour. Due to the popularity of the one-liner, she got it registered as a trademark at the Institut National de la Propriété Industrielle.
- In an interview, she revealed that she underwent br*ast enlargement surgery to appear in magazines such as Maxim and Playboy.
- In 2014, Nabilla worked as a columnist for Touche pas à mon poste!, which is considered to be France’s most popular talk show.
- In 2016, she launched an autobiographical book titled Trop Vite.
- In 2018, Swiss poet and conceptual artist Andrea Picci unveiled a series of re-invented classical paintings, including the Mona Lisa, on to which he had photoshopped Nabilla’s physical features.
Featured Image by Nabilla Benattia / Instagram