|Lea Seydoux Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1985|
Léa Hélène Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne
She attended a summer camp in America for a consecutive six years.
- Father – Henri Seydoux (Businessman) (CEO of French wireless company Parrot)
- Mother – Valérie Schlumberger (Former actress and now philanthropist)
- Siblings – Camille Seydoux (Older Sister) (Stylist)
- Others – Jérôme Seydoux (Grandfather) (Chairman of Pathé), Nicolas Seydoux (Granduncle) (Chairman of Gaumont Film Company), Michel Seydoux (Granduncle) (Cinema producer; and Chairman of Lille OSC football club)
Apart from Camille, Lea also has 5 younger siblings.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lea Seydoux dated –
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2012) – In 2012, she had a fling with American actor, Jake Gyllenhaal.
- André Meyer (2015-Present) – She is in a long-term relationship with a personality named André Meyer.
Race / Ethnicity
Due to her parents, she has Alsatian German and French ancestry.
Her father also has partly Spanish-Venezuelan ancestry.
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Lea had a strictly Protestant upbringing, but right now she is not religious.
Best Known For
Appearing in movies like Inglourious Basterds (2009), The Beautiful Person (2008), and Blue Is the Warmest Colour (2013).
She appeared in the 2006 movie Mes copines for her role as Aurore. It was directed by Sylvie Ayme.
She is a foodie but also exercises. She works out with a trainer, who helps her to stay in shape. Every class is different in the sense that like one day she does swimming, so the next day would be dedicated to roller skating. It helps her to stay miles away from boredom, instead keeps her motivated.
Beauty Tip – She always takes a cold shower after a hot bath. She says it helps her to live longer.
Lea Seydoux Favorite Things
- Lip Balm – Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream
- Lipstick – Yves Saint Laurent Pur Couture lipstick
- Fragrance – Prada Candy perfume
- Director – Woody Allen
Source – Harper’sBazaar.co.uk, Wikipedia
Lea Seydoux Facts
- She started her acting career in 2006.
- Her older sister, Camille is her stylist.
- She spent her childhood very lonely as her parents divorced when she was three years old and her mom used to live in Africa for the most part and her dad used to be on business tours. Hence, she felt like an orphan.
- Due to her family involvement in media, she got to know photographer Nan Goldin, musicians Lou Reed and Mick Jagger, and footwear designer Christian Louboutin in her early life.
- Her dad wanted her to learn to speak English so she was sent to a summer camp in the USA. She attended the camp for a consecutive six years.
- The actress initially wanted to become an opera singer.
- Her family is widely known in France.
- In 2013, she appeared in the Vogue (UK) magazine’s Best Dressed List.
- In March 2014, she graced the cover of Vanity Fair’s 20th Hollywood Issue.
- In July 2021, it was revealed that Lea had tested positive for coronavirus.