|Sara Alström Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1975|
Sara Alström is a Swedish actress and assistant director who is known for having been cast in a couple of shows and movies such as Vänner och fiender, Maskrosbarn, Rederiet, Fångarna på fortet, Rederiet bakom kulisserna, Badhuset, Vita lögner, Sen kväll med Luuk, Sebastian, and 9 millimeter.
Sara Catharina Alström
Sara Alström studied at Balettakademien from 1993 to 1995 and at Kulturama from 1994 to 1996. After that, she attended Actors Studio and Stella Adler Studio of Acting located in New York, United States.
Actress, Assistant Director
- Sibling – Hanna Alström (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Gustaf Skarsgård (Ex Brother-In-Law) (Actor), Alexander Skarsgård (Ex Brother-In-Law) (Actor)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sara Alström is of Swedish descent.
- Pentagonal face shape
- Freckled face
Sara Alström Facts
- She was 11 years old when she started acting.
- In 1995, Sara Alström was cast in the drama film, Sebastian, which is based on a Per Knutsen novel that chronicles the coming out experience of a teenage boy.
- She brought to life the character of Lina Dahlén in the television soap opera, Rederiet, from 1996 to 1997. The show revolves around the story of a shipping company that conducts cruise ferry traffic on the Baltic Sea between Stockholm, Sweden, and Turku, Finland.
- Sara Alström played the role of Tanya in the 1997 crime-drama film, 9 millimeter, which starred Paolo Roberto, Rebecca Facey, and Steve Aalam.
- She has also appeared as Madeleine Åqvist in the soap opera, Vänner och fiender (English: Friends and Foes).