|Harry Jowsey Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1997|
Harry Jowsey is an Australian reality television personality who came to limelight after starring on the reality TV show in New Zealand called Heartbreak Island and winning the competition in 2018. He gained further popularity when in 2020, he became a cast member on the Netflix series Too Hot to Handle. He has accumulated more than 4 million followers on Instagram as of May 2020.
Los Angeles, California, United States
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Francesca Farago – In 2020, he got engaged to Canadian social media star Francesca Farago, who was also his castmate in Too Hot to Handle.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Australian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tall stature
- Shapely lips
- Sharp nose
- Tattoos on his fingers
He has modeled for several brands such as Calvin Klein on his Instagram account.
Harry Jowsey Favorite Things
- Passion – Traveling
- Dream – Visiting a different country every year
- Travel Destinations – Amsterdam, London, Spain
- Tattoos – One on the inside of his lip reading “Todd” that is the name of his best friend, another on his back, of an elephant and an Arabic phrase that means “never not forget” and also a matching finger tattoo with Francesca to prove their love for each other
- Idea Of Unwinding – Staying at home and relaxing to be able to get up the following day and make the most of his time
Source – TVOverMind
Harry Jowsey Facts
- He has revealed that he was an IVF baby and he was made in a test tube.
- Harry was raised on a farm in a small town in Queensland where a much-loved pastime of his used to be feeding his bull named Nigel. He spent most of his summers in New Zealand at his family’s summer home.
- Harry has his own clothing line called Naughty Possums and he has used that phrase on almost every episode of Too Hot to Handle. His brand has been featured several items including t-shirts, phone cases, and hoodies.
- When he won Heartbreak Island, he used some of the cash to fund his sunglass company called Kensngtn. His business partner was also someone he had met on the sets of the show.
Featured Image by Harry Jowsey / Instagram