|Harry Jowsey Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1997|
Harry Jowsey is an Australian reality television personality who came to the limelight after starring on the reality TV show in New Zealand called Heartbreak Island and winning the competition in 2018. He gained further popularity when in 2020, he became a cast member on the Netflix series Too Hot to Handle. He has accumulated more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
In June 2022, he signed with WME (William Morris Endeavor).
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harry has dated –
- Francesca Farago (2020, 2021) – Harry began dating Canadian social media influencer, reality TV star, entrepreneur, fashion designer, model, and YouTuber Francesca Farago in 2020 while they were contestants on the Netflix reality show Too Hot to Handle. Their romance had bloomed while filming for the show as they got matching ‘lightning’ tattoos on their fingers and were even engaged in May 2020 during a special reunion episode that was shot via a zoom meeting. They, however, broke up, a month later, in June 2020. The separation was acrimonious enough for Harry to threaten legal action against her as he felt that her public accusations and allegations against him had led him to lose thousands of followers on Instagram and cause severe damage to his ‘brand’ value. In May 2021, the two of these had once again sparked dating rumors.
- Olivia Ponton (2020) – Rumor
- Larsa Pippen (2020)
- Julia Rose – After Julia split from YouTuber Jake Paul, she started dating Harry. However, the couple called it quits soon.
- Mia Francis – Model and influencer, Mia Francis was double dating YouTuber Jake Paul and Harry in 2021.
- Madison Wyborny
- Sophie Stonehouse (2022)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Australian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tall stature
- Shapely lips
- Sharp nose
- Tattoos on his fingers
He has modeled for several brands such as Calvin Klein on his Instagram account.
Harry Jowsey Favorite Things
- Passion – Traveling
- Dream – Visiting a different country every year
- Travel Destinations – Amsterdam, London, Spain
- Tattoos – One on the inside of his lip reading “Todd” that is the name of his best friend, another on his back, of an elephant and an Arabic phrase that means “never not forget” and also a matching finger tattoo with Francesca to prove their love for each other
- Idea Of Unwinding – Staying at home and relaxing to be able to get up the following day and make the most of his time
Source – TVOverMind.com
Harry Jowsey Facts
- He has revealed that he was an IVF baby and he was made in a test tube.
- Harry was raised on a farm in a small town in Queensland where a much-loved pastime of his used to be feeding his bull named Nigel. He spent most of his summers in New Zealand at his family’s summer home.
- Harry has his own clothing line called Naughty Possums and he has used that phrase on almost every episode of Too Hot to Handle. His brand has been featured in several items including t-shirts, phone cases, and hoodies.
- When he won Heartbreak Island, he used some of the cash to fund his sunglass company called Kensngtn. His business partner was also someone he had met on the sets of the show.
- In 2021, Harry Jowsey wanted to fight Tony Lopez to defend his friends Chase Hudson & Thomas Petrou.
- In August 2021, after Harry had posted a photo of him holding an award from OnlyFans, it was revealed that he had an OnlyFans account. Later that year, Harry had confirmed that he had made more than $1 million on OnlyFans.
- In 2022, he (alongside David Dobrik, Jeff Gaspin, and many others) invested in an online app called VersusGame where people can answer questions in yes or no.
Featured Image by Harry Jowsey / Instagram