|Ray Stevenson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1964|
Ray Stevenson is an Irish actor and voice actor who is known for playing Titus Pullo in the historical drama series Rome, Isaak Sirko in the Showtime crime drama series Dexter, Ohthere of Hålogaland in the historical drama series Vikings, Edward Teach/Blackbeard in the historical adventure series Black Sails, Ferdinand I of Naples in the historical drama series Medici, Commander Jack Swinburne in the series Das Boot, Stephen Hopkins in the drama miniseries Saints & Strangers, Graham Braithwaite in the comedy-drama series At Home with the Braithwaites, DI Tony Baynham in the police procedural drama series City Central, and Jake Elliot in the crime drama series Reef Break. The actor is also known for having been cast in movies such as King Arthur, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, G:MT – Greenwich Mean Time, Punisher: War Zone, Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Outpost, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant, The Book of Eli, Kill the Irishman, The Other Guys, The Three Musketeers, Jayne Mansfield’s Car, The Divergent Series: Insurgent, The Divergent Series: Allegiant, The Transporter: Refueled, Thor: Ragnarok, Accident Man, RRR, Memory, and Final Score.
George Raymond Stevenson
Lisburn, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Stevenson was educated at Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and graduated at the age of 29.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – British pilot in the Royal Air Force
- Siblings – Ray has an older brother and a younger brother.
Stevenson has been signed to Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
His net worth has been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
185 lbs or 84 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ray Stevenson has dated –
- Ruth Gemmell (1995–2005) – Ray was married to the British actor Ruth Gemmell between 1997 and 2005. The duo had initially met in 1995 while working on a project.
- Elisabetta Caraccia (2007–Present) – In 2007, Stevenson started dating the Italian anthropologist Elisabetta Caraccia. The couple has 3 sons, including Sebastiano Derek Stevenson (born on December 24, 2007) and Leonardo George Stevenson (born on April 11, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
Ray Stevenson is of English descent on his father’s side and has Irish roots on his mother’s side.
- Tall stature
- Blue eyes
11 (US) or 10.5 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Best Known For
Stevenson as Blackbeard in the TV series Black Sails (2014). Playing as Dagonet in the movie King Arthur (2004) and as Titus Pullo in the HBO TV series Rome (2005–2007).
Ray is also known for playing in the movies: The Other Guys (2010) as Roger Wesley, Kill the Irishman (2011) as Danny Greene, The Three Musketeers (2011) as Porthos, Thor (2011) as Volstagg, and G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) as Firefly.
Stevenson was first noticed in the movie The Theory of Flight (1998) playing as a Gigolo.
First TV Show
In the 1993s TV series A Woman’s Guide to Adultery, Ray had his first debut appearance on television. He played the role of a Journalist.
Ray Stevenson Favorite Things
- Actor – Gene Hackman, Gary Oldman, John Hurt
Source – FHM.com
Ray Stevenson Facts
- At the age of 8, he moved to Lemington, Newcastle, England with his family. Later Stevenson also lived in Cramlington, Northumberland.
- Ray started performing as an actor when he was 25.
- In his first several appearances, Stevenson played supporting roles.
- Ray loves watercolor painting.
- In 2012, Stevenson appeared in the well-known TV series Dexter playing Isaak Sirko. For this role, he was nominated for a Saturn Award for “Best Guest Starring Role on Television”.
- Alongside N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Ram Charan, Ajay Devgan, Alia Bhatt, Shriya Saran, Samuthirakani, Alison Doody, and Olivia Morris, he co-starred as Governor Scott Buxton in the 2022 Indian Telugu-language epic action drama film RRR.
- Ray is not on social media.