|Lisa-Marie Koroll Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lisa-Marie Koroll is a German actor, singer, and author who has been cast in shows such as In aller Freundschaft, Notruf Hafenkante, Im Tal der wilden Rosen, Circle of Life, and Wir sind jetzt. Lisa has also appeared in movies like Bibi & Tina, Aus Haut und Knochen, Bibi & Tina voll verhext, Bibi & Tina: Mädchen gegen Jungs, Bibi & Tina: Perfect Pandemonium, Misfit, Below Sweden, and It’s for Your Own Good.
Lisa-Marie Koroll went to the Albert Schweitzer High School in Ruhla. She completed her high school education in 2016.
Actor, Singer, Author
Lisa-Marie Koroll has been represented by –
- Agentur Reuter
- Spielkind Management, Berlin, Germany
Soundtrack, Children’s Music
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘red’.
- Fuller Lips
- Petite figure
Lisa-Marie Koroll appeared in a TV commercial for Nintendo in 2016.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role in the Bibi & Tina film series. For her tremendous performance in the movie, she was awarded the New Faces Award in 2015.
- Having appeared in the popular family drama TV series, Familie Dr. Kleist
- Her burgeoning popularity on Instagram. She already has more than 500k followers.
As a Singer
Lisa has sung a couple of singles in the Bibi & Tina film series.
In 2015, she collaborated with Lina Larissa Ray, Philipp Laude, and Louis Held for the popular single, Girls Against Boys.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the lead role in the fantasy movie, Bibi & Tina.
First TV Show
In 2006, Lisa-Marie Koroll made her first TV show appearance in the family TV series, Familie Dr. Kleist (also known as Circle of Life).
Lisa-Marie Koroll relies on her healthy and balanced diet to keep herself fit. She tries to eat healthy dishes such as chia seed cereal. She is also a big fan of cold-pressed fruit juices.
Lisa-Marie Koroll Facts
- In her teens, she battled with eating disorders. She was so obsessed with the dietary intake that she used to lay awake in bed at night, counting the calories she had consumed and the calories, she would consume the following day.
- She became a vegetarian in 2011 and became a vegan in 2015.
Featured Image by Lisa-Marie Koroll / Instagram