|Kroy Biermann Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1985|
Kroy Biermann is an American former professional football player who represented the Atlanta Falcons (2008-2015) in the NFL (National Football League), as an outside linebacker. He was selected 154th overall in the 5th round of the 2008 NFL Draft by the Atlanta Falcons.
Kroy Evan Biermann
Hardin, Big Horn County, Montana, United States
Roswell, Fulton County, Georgia, United States
Kroy attended Hardin High School in his hometown of Hardin. After his high school graduation, he joined the University of Montana (UM), a public research university in Missoula, Montana. There, between 2004 and 2007, he represented the Montana Grizzlies American football team.
Professional American Football Player (Retired)
- Father – Keith Biermann
- Mother – Kathy Biermann
- Siblings – Krista Biermann (Older Sister), Kelsey Biermann (Older Sister)
- Others – Joseph Zolciak (Father-in-Law), Karen Zolciak (Mother-in-Law), Michael Zolciak (Brother-in-Law)
He has been represented by Matthew Pope, Manager & Booking Agent, Exclusive Sports Group, LLC, Full-Service Sports Talent Management Agency, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States.
71 – Atlanta Falcons
Kroy Biermann’s net worth had been $500 thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
116 kg or 255.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kroy has dated –
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann (2010-2023; 2023) – Kroy began dating American TV personality, singer, producer, and actress Kim Zolciak in May 2010 after they met at a charity event. The couple got engaged in October 2011 and they got married on November 11, 2011. They have 4 children together – 3 sons named Kroy Jagger aka KJ (b. May 31, 2011), Kash Kade (b. August 15, 2012), and Kane Ren (b. November 25, 2013), and a daughter named Kaia Rose (b. November 25, 2013). Kaia Rose and Kane Ren are twins. In March 2013, Kroy filed to legally adopt Kim’s daughters from her previous relationships – Brielle (TV Personality, Model) and Ariana. After the adoption was finalized in July 2013, the girls changed their names to Brielle Biermann and Ariana Biermann. Interestingly, Brielle is only about 11 and a half years younger than Kroy. In May 2023, it was revealed that the couple had separated and had filed for divorce. Just one day before he filed for divorce, Kroy had called the cops and accused Kim of punching him in the back of the head during a dispute at their home. In July 2023, it was reported that the couple had called off their divorce. However, in August 2023, it was revealed that Kroy had once again filed for divorce from Kim.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-parted, spiked hair
- Cheerful smile
- Clean-shaven look
Kroy Biermann Facts
- As both his parents, both his older sisters, as well as members of his immediate family had names that start with the letter ‘K’, Kroy’s mother wanted to continue this streak with his name. As she was not content with a lot of standard names beginning with the letter ‘K’, she picked up a phone book and found and selected the name ‘Kroy’.
- During his high school years, he lettered (a letter is an award earned in the United States for excellence in school activities) thrice in American football, thrice in wrestling, and twice in track. He was a ‘First-team All-State’ selection and team captain in his junior and senior years, as a linebacker in American football.
- Kroy was also one of Montana’s premier wrestlers at the A level and stood 2nd in the state in his junior and senior high school years. In his senior year, he was the team captain of his school’s wrestling team.
- During his time at the University of Montana, he recorded 32 sacks which were the second-most in the university’s history at that time. In his sophomore (2005) season there, he was tied for a team-high 2 fumble recoveries.
- In his junior (2006) season, Kroy was included in the ‘First-Team All-Big Sky‘. The Big Sky Conference (BSC) is a collegiate athletic conference affiliated with the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association)’s Division I. Its member institutions are located in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.
- In his senior (2007) season, he was again included in ‘First-Team All-Big Sky‘. He was also named the ‘Big Sky Defensive ‘MVP’ (Most Valuable Player)’ after recording 70 tackles, 15 sacks, 18 tackles for a loss, and 5 forced fumbles.
- That year, Kroy also became Montana’s first-ever recipient of the ‘Buck Buchanan Award’, presented annually to the most outstanding defensive player in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision, the 2nd-highest level of college football in the United States.
- In June 2023, Kim Zolciak reportedly called the police on Kroy after he had allegedly threatened to file kidnapping charges against Kim’s friend after she had taken their son on a playdate. Kim also claimed that he had stolen her bag, which was full of divorce papers.
- In October 2023, Kroy and Kim Zolciak listed their house in Milton, Georgia, for $6 million. They had previously purchased the property in 2012 for $880,000.
Featured Image by Kroy Biermann / Instagram