|Christian French Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||17, 1997|
Christian French is an American singer, musician, and songwriter. He is best known for his songs Fall For You (2016) which landed a spot on the Spotify US Viral 50 chart, as well as Hungover Sunday (2019) which has garnered more than 1 million monthly listeners on Spotify.
Christian Blake French
Fishers, Indiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Through 8th grade, he attended a private Christian school.
Christian was a pre-med student at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, United States.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Christian French is represented by –
- Paradigm Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Interlude Studios (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- SAS Entertainment (Publicist)
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Drums
- Interlude Studios
- Disruptor Records/Sony Music Entertainment
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Christian French Favorite Things
- Video Game – Call of Duty
- Food – Cauliflower, Burrito
Christian French Facts
- He was born and grew up in Fishers, Indiana, United States.
- His dad put him on ice skates at the age of 3, when his love for ice hockey started. He also played ice hockey during the time he attended Indiana University.
- He was born with blonde hair which darkened to light brown as a kid, and then dark brown around his teenage years.
- Growing up, he listened to artists such as Gavin DeGraw, SoMo, and John Mayer.
- He started his music career by posting music to SoundCloud in high school.
- He has had the same backpack since high school.
- Christian was a teaching assistant for biology in university.
- The 1st concert he attended was by Jason Mraz.
- He met Triegy, a record producer, at university. In collaboration with him, Christian released his debut single Fall For You in 2016.
- His ‘almost’ artist name was Nathaniel French.
- Christian experienced his 1st wave of anxiety in the summer of 2016. He described that period as the darkest time of his life.
- Christian fights anxiety by reading, journaling, meditating and taking walks by himself.
- He has collaborated with Dru Decaro, a Grammy Award-nominated record producer. This resulted in his solo singles titled superstars, love ride, sweet home, hearts of gold, and natural colors.
- Christian was 13 credits away from graduating university when Chelsea Cutler invited him to be a Special Guest on her 2018 Sleeping With Roses Tour. His parents encouraged him to drop out because he couldn’t miss the opportunity. In the end, Christian and Chelsea sold out a 17-show North American tour in less than 3 weeks.
- During hockey practice, one of the guys there said: “hey, you should write a song called someone new.” He did and released it in December 2018.
- He collaborated with Hoodie Allen on his single Come Around in 2019.
- Christian accompanied Quinn XCII on his 2019 From Tour With Love which had 34 stops throughout North America.
- One of the questions he gets asked most often is whether French is his real last name. Another is if he can actually speak French, which he cannot.
- Christian wasn’t ashamed to admit he listened to country music in his free time and that it made him feel ‘something.’
- One of the things that makes him self-conscious is chewing in a silent room with other people present.
- He doesn’t like hot dogs and thinks they “need to be extinct.”
- Christian is an introvert. He read and liked a book titled Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking (2012) by Susan Cain in the past.
Featured Image by Christian French / Instagram