|Cherry Seaborn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1992|
Cherry Seaborn is a British professional hockey player, risk advisor consultant, and media personality who played for both Duke University and Durham University. However, she is best known for being the wife of popularly known singer and songwriter Ed Sheeran.
Suffolk, England, United Kingdom
In 2010, Cherry enrolled at Durham University from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science (BSc), Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology, 2:1 in 2013. Later, in 2013, she began attending Duke University‘s The Fuqua School of Business and attained a Master of Management Studies, Foundations of Business in 2014.
From 2020 to 2021, Cherry attended the University of Cambridge where she pursued her Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Business.
Ice Hockey Player, Risk Advisor Consultant, Media Personality
- Father – Matthew Seaborn
- Mother – Ann Lancaster
- Siblings – Charlie Seaborn (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cherry has dated –
- Ed Sheeran (2015-Present) – In the summer of 2015, singer Ed Sheeran and Cherry started dating one another. They met one another at Thomas Mills High School in Suffolk when Ed was 11 years old. In July 2015, they started dating and after more than 2 years, the couple got engaged in January 2018 and tied the knot in January 2019. On August 12, 2020, it was revealed that the couple was expecting their first child together. On September 1, 2020, they announced the birth of their daughter, Lyra Antarctica Seaborn Sheeran. Later, in May 2022, Ed Sheeran revealed through an Instagram post that they had welcomed their 2nd child together, a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
Cherry Seaborn Facts
- Originally, Cherry is from Suffolk.
- As of May 2022, she had been working for Deloitte, Seaborn.
- Cherry won the British University championship in 2012 and 2013 while playing for the Durham field hockey team.
Featured Image By Ed Sheeran / Instagram