|Jake Zyrus Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jake Zyrus is a Filipino singer, musician, actor, television personality, and social media star who has been a part of various projects such as Little Big Star, The X Factor Philippines, Maalaala Mo Kaya, ASAP, May Bukas Pa, Glee, Charice: Home for Valentine’s, Charice: One for the Heart, Celebrity Bluff, The Voice of the Philippines, Kris TV, The Mega and the Songwriter, Magpakailanman, Oprah: Where Are They Now?, Sunday PinaSaya, Asia’s Got Talent, Yan ang Morning!, Tonight with Boy Abunda, and Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal. In addition to that, Jake Zyrus has also released several albums, extended plays, and tracks like My Inspiration, Charice, Infinity, Catharsis, Grown-Up Christmas List, Evolution, It Can Only Get Better, Always You, Crescent Moon, Note to God, New World, Far as the Sky, Louder, One Day, Diamond, and Love Even If.
Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco
Jake Zyrus, Charice Pempengco, Charice
Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines
Singer, Musician, Actor, Television Personality, Social Media Star
- Father – Ricky Ricahuerta Pempengco (Construction Worker)
- Mother – Racquel Licup Relucio
- Siblings – Carl Pempengco (Younger Brother)
- Others – Rodolfo Quinto Pempengco (Paternal Grandfather), Susana Cahomnas Ricahuerta (Paternal Grandmother), Sicat Chan/Tiangco Relucio (Maternal Grandfather), Teresita Torres Licup (Maternal Grandmother)
Jake Zyrus has been signed with TMU Entertainment.
Pop, R&B, Dance
Star Music, Warner Bros., 143 Records, Reprise Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $6 Million.
4 ft 9 in or 144.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake Zyrus has dated –
- Courtney Blooding – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with American manager Courtney Blooding.
- Alyssa Quijano (2013-2017) – In June 2013, Jake Zyrus started going out with Alyssa Quijano and they eventually started living together. After going out for around 4 years, the duo called it quits in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Jake Zyrus is of Filipino (including Cebuano and Tagalog) and Chinese descent.
During an interview with Boy Abunda at The Buzz in the Philippines on June 2, 2013, he stated that he identified as a lesbian at that time and had been romantically involved with other women in the industry.
Has several tattoos on his body
He was raised in the Iglesia ni Cristo faith and on May 22, 2010, he was baptized and confirmed into his mother’s Roman Catholic faith at the Pasig Cathedral in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Jake Zyrus Favorite Things
- Some Of His Favorite Movies – Saw (2004), Orphan (2009)
Source – IMDb
Jake Zyrus Facts
- He was raised by a single mother as his father was abusive and even pointed a gun at Jake’s mother during an episode of domestic violence when Jake was just 3 years old.
- He was 7 years old when he started participating in singing competitions in order to support his family.
- His 43-year-old estranged father was stabbed to death in the Philippines in October 2011. Due to the unfortunate incident, Jake canceled his concert in Singapore and shared on Twitter: “I want to thank my fans from around the world for their support and love at this very difficult time for my family and I.” “We are all very sad about this terrible tragedy” and “I loved him and I will still love him”; “He’s still my Dad after all.”
- Jake Zyrus brought to life the character of Malia De La Cruz in the 2012 American sports comedy film Here Comes the Boom, starring Kevin James, Salma Hayek, Henry Winkler, and Bas Rutten.
- Some of his musical influences include Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Céline Dion, and Beyoncé.
- Jake has worked as a featured artist on songs like Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by David Archuleta, I’m Not Perfect by Cheesa Laureta, and Wherever You Are by Unique.
Featured Image by Enrique Guadiz / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0