|Roscoe Dash Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Roscoe Dash is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has released a solo studio album titled Ready Set Go! (November 2010). It had been leaked and accidentally shipped to retail markets before the official release date. He has also released a compilation album titled 5Thy5ive (December 2018) and an EP titled J.U.I.C.E. (December 2011). Besides that, he has released the mixtapes Can’t Catch the Lambo (March 2010), Demolition 2020 (September 2010), Dash Effect (August 2011), Cleaning Out My Closet (March 2012), 2.0 (August 2012), The Appetizer (August 2014), and Glitch (March 2016). As a songwriter, he has ghostwritten for several A-Listers in the American music industry.
Jeffrey Lee Johnson Jr.
Roscoe Dash, ATL
Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Roscoe had attended Mill Creek High School in Hoschton, Georgia.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – Letitia
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
- Others – He also has 2 half-sisters and 2 step-brothers.
He is represented by Universal Attractions Agency, Talent Management Firm, New York City, New York, United States.
He self-manages his bookings and inquiries.
Rap, Hip Hop, Pop Rap, R&B, Pop, Crunk, Southern Hip Hop, Trap
- Dreamers Republic
- Music Line Group
- Geffen Records
- Def Jam Recordings
- Making Moves, Inc.
- Zone 4
- Interscope Records
- Asylum Records
- Warner Records Inc.
Roscoe Dash’s net worth had been $4 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Through a past unnamed relationship, Roscoe has a daughter named Jayla. She was born when he was just about 16 years old.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Slender frame
- Side-cropped, afro hair
- Sports a rugged beard
- Sports ear studs
- Has tattoos on both his hands
Roscoe Dash Facts
- Roscoe’s older brother had introduced him to hip-hop music when he was about 12 years old. While he was in high school, the brothers had created a rap group called Black Out Boiz (B.O.B.). In the band, he used to perform under the stage name ATL. Despite the group earning acclaim locally, he had left then to pursue a solo career.
- He had then continued recording music in his basement and had started making mixtapes. To think of a unique identity/brand to start his music career, he had started to google names of comic book superheroes and while doing this, he had come across the name Roscoe Dash.
- Under this new stage name, Roscoe Dash, he had released a song titled All the Way Turnt Up featuring an upcoming musical group called Travis Porter. When the group had released their mixtape I’m a Differenter 2, Roscoe had been credited only as a featured artist. The group had later admitted that they had made a mistake.
- In 2009, he had made an acquaintance with an entrepreneur called LA da Boomman who had then signed him to his production company, Making Moves Inc. (MMI). In the next few months, he would go on to sign contracts with Music Line Group and Interscope Records.
- In 2012, he had been featured on the cover of XXL magazine.
Featured Image by Roscoe Dash / Instagram