|Jacquees Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1994|
Jacquees is an American singer and songwriter whose discography consists of albums, tracks, EPs, and mixtapes like 4275, King of R&B, I Am Jacquees, This Time I’m Serious, Christmas In Decatur, Mood, Round of Applause, Since You Playin’, Like Baby, Feel It (ft. Rich Homie Quan and Lloyd), Iz Dat You, Ms. Kathy (Make Up), Come Thru (ft. Rich Homie Quan), You, Your Peace (ft. Lil Baby), Fact or Fiction, Verify (featuring Young Thug and Gunna), Inside (ft. Trey Songz), Put In Work (ft. Chris Brown), Freaky As Me (ft. Mulatto), and Land of the Free (ft. 2 Chainz).
Rodriquez Jacques Broadnax
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Jacquees attended the Canby Lane Elementary School in Atlanta. He later got enrolled at the Mary McCleod Bethune Middle School.
- Mother – Rosie Broadnax
- Siblings – Miracle Broadnax (Younger Sister)
Jacquees has been represented by –
- MC Media Works
- 4275 Entertainment Management Company
R&B, hip hop
Cash Money, Interscope Records, Republic Records
His net worth had been $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacquees has dated –
- Norgyne Dorsainvil – Jacquees first met Norgyne Dorsainvil in 2009 at a recording studio. They dated for quite a long time before calling it quits.
- Stanesha (2014) – In 2014, he was reportedly going out with a girl named Stanesha (also known as Nesha). It was claimed that they had been involved for a pretty long time. However, by the end of the year, it was clear that they had decided to end their relationship. Going by the number of times he has taken subtle shots at his ex-girlfriend, it seemed that their breakup was far from amicable.
- Tink (2016) – He had a short-termed romance with rapper, singer, and songwriter Tink between June 2016 to September 2016.
- Dej Loaf (2016-2017) – In November 2016, he started dating rapper, singer, and songwriter Dej Loaf but the duo parted ways the following year in April.
- Dreezy (2018–2020) – He went out with singer, rapper, songwriter, and actor Dreezy from December 2018 to October 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He is African American.
- Long dreadlocks
- Often wears a diamond nose stud
- Has a lot of tattoos
Jacquees has done endorsement work for the following brands
- FYB Premiere Headbands
- Premier Tee & Socks
Best Known For
- The popularity of his second EP 19, which made its debut at the 15th position on the US Billboard Top R&B Albums in 2014
- Having collaborated with some of the leading hip-hop artists such as Young Thug, Trinidad James, Quavo, and Chris Brown
- The commercial success of his single, B.E.D., which also performed well on a number of music charts
On June 15, 2018, he released his debut studio album titled 4275 through Cash Money Records and it peaked at number #15 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #35 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Also, the album was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
First TV Show
In 2016, Jacquees made his first TV show appearance in the 2016 BET Experience episode of the talk show series, Minay TV.
Jacquees Favorite Things
- Snack – Cocoa Pebbles cereal with extra cold milk
Source – The Fader
- Early in his career, he tried to grab the attention of successful labels by posting his covers of popular R&B and hip hop hits on YouTube. He also performed at a number of local venues.
- He got in touch with Birdman, who is the co-founder of the record label Cash Money Records along with Lil Wayne, with the help of fellow rapper Rich Homie Quan’s father. By the age of 20, he was snapped up by the label.
- When Birdman first met Jacquees, he was impressed by his confidence, personality, and the way he carried himself.
- He is the founder of the management company 4275 Entertainment, which is involved in managing his work and business engagements.
- He discovered his passion for singing and dancing at the age of 9. Since then, he began honing his artistic skills on his own.
- When he was studying in the 5th grade, he went on to win a talent competition held at Canby Lane Elementary School by singing Jackson 5’s I Want You Back.
- By the age of 12, he was hanging out in music studios and recording Jackson 5’s singles.
- At the age of 15, he started taking singing classes from vocal coach Jan Smith but couldn’t continue for long as the $200-per-hour fees were too steep for him.
- Jacquees released his debut EP I Am Jacquees in July 2011.
- In August 2011, he released his first mixtape, Round of Applause.
- His 2nd studio album King of R&B was released on November 8, 2019, via Cash Money, Republic, and Universal. It peaked at number #15 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #20 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Featured Image by Jacquees / Social Media