|Dreezy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dreezy is an American singer, rapper, songwriter, and actress who has released the solo studio albums No Hard Feelings (July 2016) and Big Dreez (January 2019). No Hard Feelings had peaked at number 15 on the US R&B charts and number 11 on the US Rap charts. She has launched the EPs titled Call It What You Want (July 2015) and From Now On (December 2015). The latter of these EPs had peaked at number 10 on both the US Heat and the US South charts. Before releasing all these albums via Interscope Records, Dreezy, in the early part of her career, had self-released 3 mixtapes titled The Illustration (April 2012), Business N Pleasure (February 2013), and D.S.M. (August 2013). She had also released another mixtape, titled Schizo (February 2014), with AOE Music.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Woodstock, Cherokee County, Georgia, United States
Singer, Rapper, Songwriter, Actress
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Trap
- Interscope Records
- AOE Music
Dreezy’s net worth had been $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dreezy has dated –
- Jacquees (2018–2020)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair purple, red, silver, or platinum.
- Curvaceous figure
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Plump lips
- Has her right arm, collarbone, and neck covered in tattoos
- Born on the South Side of Chicago, Dreezy had spent her childhood shuttling between different parts of the city. As a teenager, she was riddled with problems at her house and did not have too many friends, and to deal with this, she became inclined towards fine arts. She dabbled in scatting and poetry before becoming interested in singing. By the time she had turned 14, she had decided that she would pursue a career as a rapper.
- As she began to hone her rapping skills, she became good friends with fellow Chicago rapper Sasha Go Hard who had then invited Dreezy to make a guest appearance on her 2012 song titled I Ain’t No Hitta. After this, she had collaborated on a track titled Ghost with rapper Lil Durk.
- For a song titled No Good which was a part of her February 2014 mixtape, titled Schizo, she had invited fellow Chicago rapper Common to contribute a verse. He had obliged.
- In April 2014, she had released a remix of Nicki Minaj and Lil Herb’s song titled Chiraq. The remix was positively received and many fans felt that her version was even better than the original. Influenced by this, Common had invited her to collaborate on his 10th studio album titled Nobody’s Smiling.
- Later that year, Vice Magazine had anointed her the ‘Princess of Chicago Rap’. By the end of the year, she had been signed up by renowned music label Interscope Records.
- In May 2018, she had performed at Cornell University, at their annual ‘Slope Day’ celebration, held on the day after the last day of regular undergraduate classes at the institution.
- She had played the character of Queen Cabrini in the 2019 coming-of-age drama film titled Beats.
Featured Image by Dreezy / Instagram