|Randy Orton Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1980|
Randy Orton is an American professional wrestler and actor who has been signed to WWE, where he has performed on the Raw brand as one-half of the Raw Tag Team Champions with Riddle in their first reign. He became the youngest world champion in WWE history after he won the World Heavyweight Championship at the age of 24. Regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, he is a third-generation professional wrestler who won his first United States Championship in 2018. Moreover, he has held the WWE Championship 10 times and WWE’s World Heavyweight Championship 4 times. Also, he is the winner of the 2013 Money in the Bank ladder match and has headlined multiple WWE pay-per-view events, including WrestleMania 25 and WrestleMania XXX. Orton’s acting credits include playing Martin in the comedy-drama film Changeland, Will Tanner in the action film The Condemned 2, Ed Freel in the comedy-drama film That’s What I Am, Nick Thunderman in the Nickelodeon comedy series The Thundermans, Christopher Brooks in the romantic comedy film Long Shot, James Richards in the television drama series Shooter, and Nick Malloy in the action film 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded.
Randall Keith Orton
The Legend Killer, The Man of Destiny, Dream Killer, The Viper, The Apex Predator, Randy
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
Randy went to Hazelwood Central High School in Florissant, Missouri and graduated in 1998.
Professional Wrestler, Actor
- Father – Bob Orton, Jr. (Professional Wrestler)
- Mother – Elaine Orton
- Siblings – Nathan Orton (Younger Brother), Rebecca Orton (Younger Sister), Roderick Orton (Adopted Brother)
- Others – Bob Orton, Sr. (Grandfather) (Former Professional Wrestler), Barry Orton (Uncle) (Wrestler-turned-musician)
Randy has been signed with –
- Andy Corren Management
- WWE Performance Center, WWE Training Facility, Orlando, Florida, United States
His net worth had been $7 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 4¼ in or 193.5 cm
110 kg or 242½ pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Randy Orton has dated –
- Jessica Huntington – Randy was RUMORed to be dating model Jessica Huntington in the past.
- Samantha Speno (2003-2013) – In 2003, he started dating a girl named, Samantha Speno after meeting her at a bar. They got engaged in November 2005 and married on September 21, 2007. On July 12, 2008, the couple welcomed their first child and only child together, daughter Alanna Marie Orton. The couple split in late 2012 and filed for divorce, which was finalized in June 2013.
- Kelly Kelly (2008-2009)
- Kimberly Kessler (2015-Present) – He started dating another girl named, Kimberly Kessler and engaged her in July 2015. The duo married on November 14, 2015, and on November 22, 2016, they welcomed their first child together – a daughter named Brooklyn Rose Orton. Brooklyn is Kessler’s 4th child and Orton’s 2nd child.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoo (He has a tattoo of his daughter’s name on his left forearm)
- His trademark move such as RKO.
Randy Orton’s body specifications might be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
He has appeared in a Kmart commercial and several WWE commercials like this one.
Best Known For
Working as a professional wrestler with WWE. Randy has championed the World Heavyweight Championship several times.
First Wrestling Match
Randy debuted in professional wrestling on March 18, 2000, at Mid-Missouri Wrestling Association-Southern Illinois Conference Wrestling (MMWA-SICW).
In 2011, Randy debuted with the comedy-drama film That’s What I Am for his role as Ed Freel.
He starred in his next film, an action-packed movie 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded where he played the role of Nick Malloy.
Orton has received training from –
- Bob Orton Jr.
- Mid Missouri Wrestling Alliance
- Ohio Valley Wrestling
- South Broadway Athletic Club
- Finishing Moves
- Full nelson slam – OVW
- O-Zone (Overdrive)
- RKO (Jumping cutter)
- Running punt kick to an opponent’s head
Randy Orton Favorite Things
- Food – It is not known. But, you can see on YouTube, his food and mouth coordination.
Randy Orton Facts
- In his career, Randy was titled the world champion more than a dozen times.
- Randy was warned by his dad to not become a wrestler as he would need to spend his time away from family.
- Randy has hypermobile shoulders.
- He has served in the United States Marine Corps after graduating in 1998. But, he used to be absent without leave. As a result, he was kept at a military prison for 38 days and then sent to the home.
- Randy was cast in the lead role in The Marine 2 (2009) film, but due to a collarbone injury, he was replaced by Ted DiBiase. Later, during the next part of the film The Marine 3: Homefront (2013), he was again considered. But, due to his negative image with Marine Corps, he was again replaced by wrestler Mike Mizanin.
- In October 2014, Randy became popular on Vine when his superimposed image doing an RKO move became popular.
- He first broke his collarbone in 2009 which resulted in him getting dropped from The Marine 2 film. Later, he again broke his collarbone in a motorcycle accident.
- He was a straight-A student in school.
- Randy is a big fan of monster truck rallies.
- In 2018, he was cast as Nick Thunderman in the Nickelodeon series The Thundermans. The show revolves around a family with superpowers who try to live normal lives in the fictional town of Hiddenville.
- In reality, he is good friends with wrestler “The Undertaker.”
- When he won the WWE Heavyweight Champion title at 24, he became the youngest person to achieve so.