|Diana Silvers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1997|
Diana Silvers is an American model and actress who is known for having played a variety of roles in movies such as Hope in the coming-of-age comedy film, Booksmart (2019), and as Maggie in the horror film, Ma (2019). Growing up, she always dreamed of becoming an actress but her career started as a model after she was scouted by IMG Models via Instagram. Gradually, Diana Silvers made her way through the entertainment industry and has since been a part of several shows and movies such as Camp Confessions, Into the Dark, Eve, and Glass. She has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Diana Margaret Jane Silvers
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Diana Silvers attended the New York University Tisch School of the Arts located in Manhattan, New York City, New York. Initially, she studied acting but later changed her major to history with a minor in film.
However, Diana Silvers later dropped out of the university during her junior (3rd) year in late 2017 after her father’s house in California was burnt down in the California wildfires.
- Father – He has worked as a psychiatrist.
- Mother – Christina Staehelin Silvers (Architect)
- Siblings – Ray Silvers (Younger Sister) (Musician), Elizabeth Silvers (Older Sister) (Nurse), Joe Silvers (Older Brother) (Musician). Diana Silvers also has 2 other older brothers.
- Others – Robert Sheldon Silvers/Silver (Paternal Grandfather), Herman Silvers/Silver (Paternal Great Grandfather), Fannie (Paternal Great Grandmother), Miriam Ferne Levens (Paternal Grandmother), Harry B. Levens/Levinsky (Paternal Great Grandfather), Ida J. Daniels/Daniel (Paternal Great Grandmother), Sarah (Paternal Great Great Grandmother)
Diana Silvers is represented by –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Los Angeles
- PARS Management – Munich
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Diana Silvers is of Swiss descent on her mother’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish roots on her father’s side.
- Pouty lips
- Beautiful eyes
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Diana Silvers has done endorsement work for a couple of brands such as Yoox.
Best Known For
- Playing a variety of roles in several movies such as Cheerleading Girl in Glass, Hope in Booksmart, and Maggie Thompson in Ma
- Having been featured in a number of editorials for numerous magazines such as Elle UK, Paper Magazine, Marie Claire U.S., Elle Brasil, The Impression, Jalouse, Vogue Taiwan, and Vogue India
- Having garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram
First Fashion Show
Diana Silvers made her fashion show debut by walking the ramps at the Stella McCartney F/W 19 Show as she closed the fall show.
Diana Silvers made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Cheerleading Girl in the psychological superhero drama thriller film, Glass, in 2019. The lead cast of the film consisted of James McAvoy, Bruce Willis, Anya Taylor-Joy, Sarah Paulson, and Samuel L. Jackson.
First Web Show
Diana Silvers made her first web show appearance by playing the role of Kimberly Tooms in an episode, titled Flesh & Blood, of the horror thriller anthology series, Into the Dark, in November 2018.
Diana Silvers stays in shape by leading an active life and exercising as often as she can.
Diana Silvers Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Office
Source – Twitter
Diana Silvers Facts
- She grew up in Los Angeles, California, United States alongside her siblings.
- While growing up, Diana Silvers was a part of several theatre groups and she realized her passion for acting around the age of 11 or 12.
- She also got inspired to pursue a career in acting after watching the comedy-drama film, What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.
- Her mother is a breast cancer survivor which was detected when Diana Silvers was in high school.
- IMG Models discovered her through Instagram during her senior year of high school. Soon after, she started modeling and paid her tuition fee herself.
- Diana Silvers auditioned for the psychological horror film, Ma, while she attended New York University and initially thought that her audition did not go well. However, she received a happy surprise when she got a call about her landing the role of Maggie Thompson, the character whose friends befriend the main character who soon begins terrorizing them, in the film in which she starred alongside the likes of Octavia Spencer, Juliette Lewis, and Luke Evans.
- For the coming-of-age comedy film titled Booksmart, she was asked to audition for the role of Ryan, who is the crush of the main character named Amy, but she decided against it and instead auditioned for the role of Hope and successfully landed the part.
- She also auditioned for a role in the comedy-drama film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, but was unsuccessful in her attempt.
- After her appearances in Booksmart (2019) and Ma (2019), Diana Silvers was declared as to be the ‘white boy of the month’. The phrase refers to an upcoming artist who gains sudden positive attention with his/her work and is deemed attractive as well. Formerly, the phrase has also been used for actor Timothée Chalamet and English actor and screenwriter, Will Poulter.
- She counts English model, singer, and actress, Cara Delevingne, and English model and designer, Georgia May Jagger, as her fashion inspiration. She is also inspired by the likes of Kate Moss, Alexa Chung, and Natalia Vodianova.
- Diana Silvers enjoys playing the guitar, cello, and piano while her hobbies also include singing, playing tennis, and writing poetry.
- Her celebrity crushes are Harry Styles, Mick Jagger, Angelina Jolie, and Julia Roberts.
- Visit her official website @ dianasilvers.format.com.
- Follow Diana Silvers on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Diana Silvers / Instagram