|Lexie Duncan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1999|
Lexie Duncan is an Australian actress who burst into the limelight after playing the role of Tahlia in the television drama series The Secret Daughter (2017). She solidified her fame in 2021 by beginning to portray Dwayne Johnson’s teenage love interest, Karen, in NBC’s sitcom Young Rock that has focused on different chapters of the life of ‘The Rock’. She has also been featured in several films including VeeBees (2019).
- Siblings – She has 4 older sisters and 1 older brother.
She has been represented by –
- Luber Roklin Entertainment – United States
- Active Artists Management – Australia
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Australian descent on her father’s side of the family and of American descent on her mother’s side.
- Expressive eyes
- Plump lips
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Invisiblewear.
Lexie Duncan Favorite Things
- Pet – Her Pomeranian who had been named Poppins in spite of being a boy after Lexie’s Mary Poppins experience and who has been regularly featured on her Instagram feed along with having his own account
- Go-To Jam Session – Any Broadway Musical cast recording having been a self-proclaimed theatre geek
- Hobbies – Swimming especially at the amazing Sydney beaches, Singing that she was able to do ever since she could talk and has relished as much as acting
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Lexie Duncan Facts
- She was brought up in Sydney, Australia.
- Lexie’s first introduction to the industry had been through musical theatre. At the age of 11, she had played the part of Jane Banks in the Australian musical production of Disney/Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins for a year.
- She has disclosed that the first time she has recalled hearing about Dwayne Johnson was in relation to the Tooth Fairy (2010) movie. When she had got the audition for Young Rock, she had been thrilled to know that the star from the fantasy comedy film was in it.
- She has affirmed that she lived out her childhood dream by playing a high school cheerleader on Young Rock. She has pointed out that there is no high school cheerleading in Australia, but growing up, she was obsessed with the Bring It On films and the Cheerios in the musical comedy-drama television series Glee, which had led to little Lexie becoming extremely excited about being on the Freedom High Cheer Squad.
- Lexie has revealed that during the filming of Young Rock, her castmates Bradley Constant and Taj Cross had some days off and they had all gone together to almost every tourist spot around Brisbane, including Australia Zoo. She has hilarious and vivid memories of their faces getting up close with the native animals of the place such as kangaroos and koalas.
- Lexie is very family-oriented having come from a large extended family including 6 nieces as well as 6 nephews. She has stated how her Christmas celebrations have always ended up being very hectic but that they have been the most fun too, with there being lots of food for all to enjoy.
Featured Image by Lexie Duncan / Instagram