|Taj Cross Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 2004|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Taj Cross is an American actor who shot to fame after debuting as an actor in the role of the male lead in the cringe comedy streaming TV series on Hulu named PEN15 (2019-2020), his character of Sam having been constructed on the life of one of the show’s writers, Sam Zvibleman. He gained further recognition by beginning to play the part of Gabe in 2021 in the sitcom Young Rock that has focused on different chapters of the life of wrestler and actor Dwayne Johnson aka “The Rock”.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Freckles on face
- Wavy and tousled hair
Taj Cross Favorite Things
- Hobby – Skateboarding that has released negative energy in him to make him feel free and so happy that he has indulged in it almost every single day having ended up making cherishable memories whether he has skated with his friends or by himself
- Daily Activity – Listening to music all day long on Spotify having enjoyed finding new music or artists and then checking out every song they have released
- TV Program – That 70’s Show that has been his go-to comfort-binge one with him having watched all 8 seasons of it 4 times before it got removed from Netflix, and been certain that had the sitcom not been taken off he would have been stuck in its loop forever
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Taj Cross Facts
- He has stated that he is aware that his name, Taj, is a little uncommon and that he has found most people spelling it wrong, along with wondering what it means. He has clarified that he was named after the blues musician and film composer Taj Mahal as both his parents were great admirers of Taj’s work and melodies, having his albums on vinyl.
- Taj has revealed that when he was 6 years old, he had got a Harry Potter wand, and was confident that his magical powers were soon going to unleash. That had led to him and his friend trying all day with the fiercest amount of determination to get their wizard powers to work, in vain. He has confessed that he has kept up his hopes, to this day.
- He has recalled that at the age of 10, he had begun acting in musical theater. The theater group used to perform spin oﬀs of Disney films and he had got to portray King Trident from The Little Mermaid, and it was that experience that had ignited in him an interest in acting.
- Taj began painting soon after he landed his part on PEN15.
- He has stated that if he could choose to have any superpower, it would be to have the powers of Spider-Man who has been his favorite superhero. He has always dreamed of swinging across hi-rises and dramatically running into a lane in order to put the suit on.
- Taj has been enthralled by Batman and has watched every one of the films of the superhero that have come out. He has admitted that he had been speechless when he saw The Dark Knight.
Featured Image by Taj Cross / Instagram