|Herman Cain Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1945|
Herman Cain was an American politician, business executive, writer, and a Tea Party activist who served as the co-chairman of Black Voices for Trump in the 2020 election cycle. Moreover, he had previously been a candidate for the 2012 presidential campaign and had also been the senior economic adviser to Bob Dole’s presidential campaign in 1996.
He was born on December 13, 1945.
On July 30, 2020, he died of COVID-19 at the age of 74 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Herman Cain attended S. H. Archer High School and the Rev. Cameron M. Alexander’s Antioch Baptist Church North. Later, he got enrolled at Morehouse College and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
He also earned a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from Purdue University in 1971.
Politician, Business Executive, Writer, Tea Party Activist
- Father – Luther Cain (Barber, Janitor, Chauffeur for the president of The Coca-Cola Company Robert W. Woodruff)
- Mother – Lenora Davis Cain (Cleaning Woman and Domestic Worker)
- Sibling – He had a brother.
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Herman Cain had dated –
- Gloria Etchison (1968-2020) – He married Gloria Etchison in 1968 and they were blessed with 2 children, namely, Melanie and Vincent.
- Sharon Bialek (1998)
- Karen Kraushaar (1998)
- Ginger White (1998-2011) – Ginger White was the woman who claimed that Cain was involved with her for around 13 years and the affair ended right before he announced his presidential campaign.
Race / Ethnicity
Herman Cain was of African-American descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Wore glasses
Herman Cain Facts
- He was raised on the west side of Atlanta.
- He was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer and metastases to his liver in 2006.
- Herman Cain’s 2012 presidential campaign faced s*xual harassment allegations which played a key role in the sharp drop in his poll numbers and the campaign was suspended on December 3, 2011.
- During the coronavirus pandemic, he was against the idea of wearing a face mask and even attended the 2020 Trump Tulsa rally on June 20 without wearing one. Moreover, Herman Cain had also previously tweeted that “Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!” addressing an upcoming Trump campaign event. However, this tweet was later deleted.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0