|Lauren Jauregui Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1996|
Lauren Jauregui is an American singer and songwriter who has been a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony which has released albums, EPs, and tracks such as Reflection, Better Together, Sledgehammer, Worth It (ft. Kid Ink), I’m in Love with a Monster, Work from Home (ft. Ty Dolla $ign), He Like That, and That’s My Girl. Moreover, the group has received several accolades including 3 MTV Europe Music Awards, 4 MTV Video Music Awards, 4 iHeartRadio Music Awards, an American Music Award, a Billboard Women in Music award, and 10 Teen Choice Awards.
Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado
Miami, Florida, United States
Jauregui attended Carrollton School of Sacred Heart starting from the 7th grade.
- Father – Michael Jauregui
- Mother – Clara Martha Morgado Aguiar
- Siblings – Chris Jauregui (Younger Brother), Taylor Jauregui (Younger Sister)
- Others – Jorge Manuel Jauregui (Paternal Grandfather), Graciela Castillo Blanco (Paternal Grandmother), Carlos Félix Morgado Martínez (Maternal Grandfather), Angélica Aguiar (Maternal Grandmother)
Lauren Jauregui has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
R&B, dance, pop
Syco Music, Epic Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 3.5 in or 161.5 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Lauren Jauregui has dated –
- Paul Martinez (2011) – She had a short-termed relationship with Paul Martinez from June 2011 to August 2011.
- Keaton Stromberg (2012-2013) – In October 2012, she started dating singer Keaton Stromberg but they eventually separated the following year in January.
- Luis Santos (2014) – In 2014, Lauren dated Luis Santos for a couple of months.
- Brad Simpson (2014-2015) – British pop band The Vamps’ Brad Simpson started dating Lauren in late 2014. In an interview with Hollywood Life, she admitted that they are just friends. Maybe, Brad and Lauren wanted to keep their relationship a secret at that time. The duo ended their relationship in January 2015 as per Brad’s statement given during an interview.
- Lucy Vives (2016) – Lucy Vives, the daughter of Colombian singer Carlos Vives, and Lauren were seen kissing before she officially came out as bisexual which sparked dating RUMORs.
- Ty Dolla Sign (2017-2019) – In April 2017, rapper Dolla Sign and Lauren fueled dating rumors when they were seen in a bowling alley with some other friends. Dolla Sign first met Fifth Harmony girls in 2016 to release a new song “Work From Home”. In April 2019, the couple separated after dating for 2 years. It was clear when both of them posted messages to their social media accounts. Dolla Sign had posted a broken heart emoji.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry.
In November 2016, she openly claimed herself as “Bisexual” in an open letter to Donald Trump.
In June 2020, she came out as “Pansexual” on Twitter.
Green eyes and brown hair
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Her band “Fifth Harmony” was the face of Jovani Fashions’ Prom 2014 line.
Other endorsement deals include Wet Seal, JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters), Sky High (back-to-school supplies), Barbie doll, and Clean & Clear (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson).
She was raised Roman Catholic.
Best Known For
Being a part of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony”. The other members of the band are Ally Brooke, Normani Hamilton, and Dinah Jane Hansen. Camila Cabello was also a band member but left the band in December 2016.
First Extended Play (EP)
With her band “Fifth Harmony”, Lauren released a debut EP titled Better Together on October 22, 2013, via Epic and Syco Music.
The EP charted at #6 in the U.S. and #18 in New Zealand.
Fifth Harmony released their debut album Reflection on February 3, 2015, by Syco Music and Epic Records.
First TV Show
In 2012, Lauren participated in the singing reality competition The X Factor USA.
During that time, the girl group consisting of five members was formed.
Lauren works out and had an intense workout with Salt by Sheyla. She tweeted about this on Twitter in May 2014.
Lauren Jauregui Favorite Things
- Dessert – Rice Pudding
- Spanish Words – Lagrimas, Arco Iris, Mi Amor
- Actors – Johnny Depp, Aaron Johnson
- Animal – Tiger
- Artists – Lana Del Rey, Christina Aguilera
- Disney Princess – Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- Pop Tart Flavor – S’mores
- Cartoon Shows – Adventure Time (2010-), American Dad! (2005-), Family Guy (1999-)
Lauren Jauregui Facts
- She is a member of the “Fifth Harmony” band.
- During The X Factor auditions, she sang the song “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys.
- Paramore, Journey, Alicia Keys, The Script, and Christina Aguilera are her musical influences.
- She had her first kiss at the age of 13.
- Everyone in the band is unique. Lauren has a mature and smoky voice.
- She is the eldest of all three children.
- Jauregui is afraid of heights.
- In October 2012, she shared the first piece of fan mail on Instagram.
- Visit Lauren’s band Fifth Harmony’s official website @ www.fifthharmonyofficial.com. Hear more from the band via Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Connect with Lauren Jauregui on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.