Chloë Stevens Sevigny
Springfield, Massachusetts, U.S.
She attended Darien High School in Darien, Connecticut.
Actress, fashion designer, former model
- Father – H. David Sevigny (Accountant turned interior painter)
- Mother – Janine (née Malinowski)
- Siblings – Paul Sevigny (Older Brother) (New York Disc Jockey)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Chloe Sevigny dated –
- Harmony Korine (1994-1997) – Chloe dated film director and producer, Harmony Korine from 1994 to 1997. They separated amicably and are still friends.
- Jarvis Cocker (1998-1999) – English musician, Jarvis, and Sevigny dated each other from 1998 to 1999.
- Matt McAuley (1999-2007) – She, then dated for nearly eight years with A.R.E. Weapons’ bassist Matt McAuley from 1999 to 2007. Chloe’s older brother Paul is also the founding member of this band (formed in 1999) along with Matt.
- Vincent Gallo (2002-2004) – Actor Vincent Gallo was RUMORed to be dating Chloe from 2002 to 2004. Gallo never admitted the relationship.
- Damon Dash (2004) – Damon Dash, an entrepreneur was RUMORed to have a fling with Chloe in August 2004, when they were seen kissing each other at ‘The Brown Bunny’ New York premiere after-party at Maritime Hotel.
- James Ransone (2008) – In July 2008, Chloe and actor James attended the premiere of “Generation Kill” together and sparked the RUMORs of dating.
- Jason Segel (2009) – Again in February 2009, she dated briefly another actor Jason Segel.
- Siniša Mačković (2018-Present) – She started dating Croatian art gallery director Siniša Mačković in 2018. In January 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They got married in March 2020 and welcomed a son named Vanja Sevigny Mačković on May 2, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French Canadian descent on her father’s side while she is Polish American on her mom’s side.
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
As a model, she has done advertisements for Cesare Paciotti, H&M, and Miu Miu.
In March 2014, she was announced as the fashion brand MCM‘s style ambassador.
Best Known For
Playing Lana Tisdel in the Boys Don’t Cry (1999).
In television, she is known for her role as Nicolette Grant in the HBO’s drama series Big Love (2006-2011). She appeared in a total of 53 episodes.
She appeared in the 1995 drama film Kids for her role as Jennie. For her contribution to this film, she also received an “Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female” nomination.
First TV Show
In 2004, Chloe appeared in NBC’s sitcom Will & Grace for her role as Monet in an episode titled “East Side Story”.
First Fashion Show
She debuted on-ramp with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2001 fashion show in which she walked the ramp for Imitation of Christ.
She does a dance-based workout teamed with circuit training with the help of her personal trainer, Ariel Hoffman. She does exercise three to four times a week.
Chloe Sevigny Favorite Things
- Film – Picnic at Hanging Rock (1975), Badlands (1973), The Night of the Hunter (1955)
- Green Food – Watercress
- Actress – Sissy Spacek, Shelley Duvall, Linda Manz
Chloe Sevigny Facts
- Her father died in 1996 due to cancer.
- She has graced numerous magazine covers including Elle, Vogue, Glamour, RG Vogue, Spur, Numero, Cleo, Ginza, Harper’s Bazaar, ID, Nylon, Condé Nast Traveler and others.
- She had worked as a babysitter and had babysat actor Topher Grace and his younger sister.
- Chloe had also swept tennis courts of a country club as a teenager.
- She used to smoke cigarettes in her teenage years and had taken drugs (primarily hallucinogens) couple of times.
- In 1993, she was an intern for Sassy magazine.
- For 2001 movie Legally Blonde, she turned down the supporting role for which she was being offered $500,000.
- She friends with tattoo artist Scott Campbell.
- She used to sew and make her own clothes when in high school.
- Visit Chloe’s official website @ chloesevigny.com.
- Connect with Chloe on Twitter, and Instagram.