|May Bell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1996|
May Bell is an American model who rose to fame after winning the 2013 National Modeling Competition. Other than that, she is also notably known to be the twin sister of model and social media influencer Ruth Bell.
The United States of America
- Father – Mervyn Bel
- Mother – Cheryl Bell (Government Employee)
- Siblings – Ruth Bell (Twin Sister) (Model, Social Media Influencer), Grace Bell (Older Sister)
May is represented by –
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
- Thin eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
- She prefers to part her hair in the center.
She has appeared in the campaigns for various brands including Dior, RMK Cosmetics, and Burberry, and TopShop.
May Bell Facts
- She was brought up in Dover alongside her twin sister Ruth.
- May and her sister were brought up with a stand-out sense of dressing by their mother.
- She was discovered by a scout from Elite Model Management alongside her sister Ruth while they were on a holiday in Paris in 2012.
- May has a pet cat and hamster of whom she often uploads pictures to her Instagram.
- She made her modeling debut in December 2012.
- In the past, May was deemed a Baby version of Kate Moss by The Fashion Spot.
- With time, she has appeared in various magazines including Harper’s Bazaar.
Featured Image By May Bell / Instagram