|Ruth Bell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1996|
Ruth Bell is an American model and social media influencer who rose to fame as the model who went from sporting a beautiful beach blonde hairstyle to a buzzcut in order to book a campaign of designer Alexander McQueen and photographer David Sims.
Ruth Alexandra Bell
The United States of America
Model, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Mervyn Bel (Accountant)
- Mother – Cheryl Bell (Government Employee)
- Siblings – May Bell (Twin Sister) (Model), Grace Bell (Older Sister)
Ruth is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Two Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- Elite Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ruth has dated –
- Veronika Krajplova
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
- Cleft chin
- Beautiful eyes
- She sports a buzzcut.
Ruth has appeared in the campaigns for various brands including Dior Beauty, Dior, Charles & Keith, MAC Cosmetics, Carolina Herrera, Swarovski, Mango, Zara, J. Crew, H&M, Peacebird, Jason Wu, Burberry, Saint Laurent, TopShop, and Alexander McQueen.
Ruth Bell Favorite Things
- Professional Hairstylist – Paul Hanlon
Source – W Magazine
Ruth Bell Facts
- She was brought up alongside her sister May in Dover.
- From an early age, Ruth was exposed to being dressed differently by her mother. Hence, instilling a passion for fashion in her.
- Bell was discovered by a talent scout from Elite Model Management Paris in 2012. However, her mother had refused at the time but almost a year later, Ruth and May got in touch with the scout after finding his card in her mother’s handbag.
- She made her debut at the Versus x Anthony Vaccarello Spring / Summer 2016 Show.
- Ruth is a huge fan and admirer of singer and songwriter Courtney Love.
- Like Ruth and her sister May, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid are also well-known sister models.
- In the past, Ruth was featured on models.com‘s Hot List and Top 50 Models list. Nevertheless, as of 2020, she was given a place on their list of THE MONEY GIRLS.
- With time, she has worked with various high-end fashion brands including Zara, Urban Outfitters, and Topshop.
- Ruth has been featured on the cover of various magazines including Harper’s Bazaar, Madame Figaro, Numero, 10+, Out, Interview, Vogue, Zoo, Elle, Dior, Telegraph, and Twin.
- She is an absolute cat lover and also has 2 of her own, one of which is named Sam.
Featured Image By Ruth Bell / Instagram