|Kerry Ingram Quick Info
|5 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|May 26, 1999
Kerry Ingram is an English actress and singer whose popularity skyrocketed after she was cast as Shireen Baratheon in the fantasy fiction TV series, Game of Thrones. She has also appeared in a number of other TV shows and movies like Barbarians Rising, Doctors, Free Rein: The 12 Neighs of Christmas, Burke and Hare, Les Misérables, Thronecast, and Wolf Hall. Kerry also has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and over 80k followers on Twitter.
Kerry Danielle Ingram
Gorky, Kezza, Kez
Slough, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Warfield, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
She went to St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School in Bracknell, Berkshire. Then, she studied at Charters School followed by Redroofs Theatre School. Later, she got enrolled at Hurst Lodge School from where she graduated in 2015.
She also took lessons at BARTA Theatre Academy.
- Father – Derek Ingram
- Mother – Sally Ingram
- Siblings – Rachel Ann Ingram (Younger Sister), Francis (Younger Brother). Kerry also has 2 other siblings.
Kerry Ingram is managed by Sainou, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Her Game of Thrones music has been released via WaterTower Music.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Maltese roots.
Kerry Ingram has either endorsed or promoted brands like PUIDA, Coco Fuzion 100, and Daniel Wellington.
Best Known For
- Starring as Shireen Baratheon in the fantasy drama show, Game of Thrones
- Appearing in various other TV shows like Doctors (2014) as Lois Wren, Wolf Hall (2015) as Young Alice Williamson, Doctors (2016) as Hannah Devlin, and Free Rein (from 2017) as Becky Sidebottom
As a Singer
She sang a song, It’s Always Summer Under the Sea, in an episode of Game of Thrones in 2013.
She made her theatrical film debut as Village Child in the epic historical drama film, Robin Hood, in 2010. However, her role went uncredited.
She made her first credited theatrical film appearance as Turning Woman 8 in the musical drama movie, Les Misérables, in 2012.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Shireen Baratheon in an episode of the fantasy drama series, Game of Thrones, in 2013.
Kerry Ingram Facts
- She has also done theatre work which includes her performances in musicals like Oliver! and Matilda the Musical.
- She suffers from a type of osteogenesis imperfecta, which is a disease that affects the bones. She is prone to fractures and receives regular treatment to increase her bone mass.
- Her character, Shireen Baratheon, in Game of Thrones likes reading a lot.
- In 2012, she won the Laurence Olivier Award in the Best Actress in a Musical category for her performance in Matilda the Musical.
- In 2018, she won a Daytime Emmy Award in the Outstanding Children’s or Family Viewing Series category for her role in Free Rein.
- Follow Kerry Ingram on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0