|Patti Murin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1980|
Patti Murin is an American actress, singer, and dancer who is mostly recognized for her role as Princess Anna in the Broadway production of Frozen (2018). Additionally, she became well-known to television audiences after portraying the character of Dr. Nina Shore on NBC’s Chicago Med (2016-2019).
Hopewell Junction, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
In 2002, Patti graduated from Syracuse University with a degree in musical theater.
Actress, Singer, Dancer
Patti has been represented by the A3 Artists Agency in California.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Curtis Holbrook – Patti was previously married to actor Curtis Holbrook, whom she worked with on the Broadway production of Xanadu in 2007.
- Colin Donnell (2013-Present) – She walked down the aisle with fellow theater actor Colin Donnell on June 19, 2015. Patti gave birth to their daughter Cecily Philips on July 14, 2020. Furthermore, the couple announced in October 2022 that they were set to become parents for the second time. The couple welcomed their 2nd child, a daughter named Lorelai Grace Donnell on April 2, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Patti Murin Favorite Things
- Fast Food Restaurant – McDonald’s
- Book – The Measure by Nikki Erlick
- App – Zillow
Patti Murin Facts
- She closely resembles comedian Kate McKinnon, who is widely popular due to her stint on Saturday Night Live.
- Patti loves hanging around at airports.
- Her daughter Cecily underwent open-heart surgery at 10 weeks old to close a hole in her heart.
- Patti played the clarinet for 8 years while growing up.
- She released a joint album with her husband Colin titled Something Stupid in November 2022. It features the couple singing hit songs from the likes of Bruce Springsteen, June Carter, Jason Robert Brown, Sara Bareilles, Johnny Cash, Paul Simon, etc.
Featured Image by Patti Murin / Instagram