|Izabella Scorupco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1970|
Izabella Scorupco is a Polish actress, singer, and model who is mainly known for playing the role of Bond girl Natalya Simonova in the 1995 ultra-successful film GoldenEye. In 1990, she displayed another side of her talents, launching her career as a pop singer with her first single, ‘Substitute’ and subsequent album, IZA. Izabella also hosted popular TV show Sweden’s Next Top Model in 2012. She is popular on social media with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Izabela Dorota Skorupko
Izabella Scorupco, Iza
She divides her time between Los Angeles, California and New York City in the United States.
Actress, Singer, Model
- Father – Lech Skorupko
- Mother – Magdalena Skorupko
- Others – Janina Skorupko (Paternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Agentfirman Planthaber/Kildén (Talent Agency), Stockholm, Sweden
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management (Talent Management Company), Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- Eastern Models (Warsaw)
- Mikas (Stockholm)
Electronic, Rock, Pop
- Virgin Records Ltd.
- Warner Music Group
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Izabella has dated –
- Mariusz Czerkawski (1996-1998) – Izabella married Polish ice hockey player Mariusz Czerkawski and relocated with him to the United States on December 25, 1996. They have a daughter together named Julia Czerkawski (b. September 15, 1997). The duo divorced in 1998.
- Michał Żebrowski (1998) – Izabella had a fling with Polish actor Michał Żebrowski in 1998.
- Jeffrey Raymond (2002-2015) – Scorupco married Jeffrey Raymond on January 30, 2003. They have a son together named Jakob Martin Raymond (b. 24 July 2003). After 12 years of marriage, the couple separated in 2015 and officially divorced in the same year.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- NRJ Radio (1996)
- Lindex (March 2007)
She has also done endorsement work for the following brands through her Instagram account –
- Biologique Recherche
- Ragdoll LA
- Smart eyes Sverige
Best Known For
Playing the role of Bond girl Natalya Simonova in the 1995 ultra-successful film GoldenEye starring against Pierce Brosnan
Izabella released her debut album IZA in 1991 via digital format.
She made her theatrical film debut as Annelie in the romantic drama film Ingen kan älska som vi in 1988.
First TV Show
Izabella made her first TV show appearance as The Single Mother on the comedy TV mini-series V som I Viking in 1991.
The actress keeps her body lean and toned by following a fitness program called Piloxing, which is a combination of boxing and Pilates. It’s a unique blend of the power, speed, and agility of boxing with the targeted sculpting and flexibility of Pilates. She strives to build up the strength of the muscles and joints in her back, which also makes her relax her neck.
Besides that, she also enjoys boxing and Polish Yoga. She even participated in the Polish Yoga Championship in the summer of 2014.
Izabella Scorupco Facts
- Her parents split up when she was only 1 year old, but she stayed with her mother.
- She and her mother relocated to Bredäng in Stockholm, Sweden in 1978.
- Izabella is fluent in Swedish, English, and French.
- She graced the cover of Vogue in the late 1980s while traveling and working as a model in Europe.
- Scorupco was scouted by director Staffan Hildebrand in 1987 and appeared in the film Ingen kan älska som vi (“Nobody can love like us”).
- Her debut album ‘IZA’ was certified ‘Gold’ in Sweden in 1991.
- She hosted the spring 2012 series Sweden’s Next Top Model but did not continue it for a 2nd series.
- Izabella shifted into the comedy world in July 2013 when she got the lead role in a new Swedish romantic comedy, Micke & Veronica, alongside David Hellenius.
- It was reported that while working for Ford Models, she didn’t eat food for 4 months, and consumed only water.
- She was selected for the lead female role in The Mask of Zorro in 1998, but she turned it down and later she was replaced by Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- Izabella was cast as the supporting role of Lynn Bracken in L.A. Confidential (1997) but she refused to do the role. Later, she was replaced by Kim Basinger and it came out to be an Oscar-winning performance for her.
- She has 3 pet dogs named Hamlet, Lola, and Ozzy.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Izabella Scorupco / Instagram