|Hannah Bronfman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1987|
Hannah Bronfman is an American entrepreneur, DJ, social media influencer, and model who is best known as the co-founder of the defunct mobile app Beautified; and for running the website HBFIT.com. She has authored a book titled Do What Feels Good: Recipes, Remedies, and Routines to Treat Your Body Right (2019). She has also worked on and off as an event DJ in New York City. Hannah is a descendant of the influential Bronfman dynasty of businessmen who had made their fortune through the renowned Seagram Company, an alcohol distilling company that was once the largest owner of alcoholic beverage lines in the world.
New York City, New York, United States
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Hannah, after her high school graduation, had joined the Bard College, a private liberal arts college in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York. She had graduated from there in December 2010 with a degree in sculpture.
Entrepreneur, DJ, Social Media Influencer, Model
- Father – Edgar Miles Bronfman Jr. (Businessman, Managing Partner at Accretive LLC, Former CEO and Chairman of Warner Music Group)
- Mother – Sherri Brewer (Actress)
- Siblings – Vanessa Bronfman (Older Sister), Benjamin Brewer (Older Brother) (Entrepreneur, Musician)
- Others – Clarissa Alcock San Román (Step-Mother), Sara Bronfman (Paternal Aunt), Clare Bronfman (Paternal Aunt), Matthew Bronfman (Paternal Uncle) (Businessman, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist), Samuel Bronfman (Paternal Uncle), Adam Bronfman (Paternal Uncle), Holly Bronfman (Paternal Aunt), Aaron Bronfman (Step-Brother), Bettina Bronfman (Step-Sister), Erik Bronfman (Step-Brother), Clarissa Bronfman (Step-Sister), Edgar Bronfman Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Businessman, Philanthropist) (d. December 21, 2013), Ann Margaret Loeb Bronfman (Paternal Grandmother), Samuel Bronfman (Paternal Great Grandfather) (Businessman, Philanthropist, Founder of Distillers Corporation Limited) (d. July 10, 1971), Saidye Rosner Bronfman (Paternal Great Grandmother) (d. July 6, 1995), John Langeloth Loeb Sr. (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Investor, Business Executive, President of Loeb, Rhoades & Company) (d. December 8, 1996), Nicholas M. Loeb (Maternal Cousin Uncle) (Businessman), Frances Lehman (Maternal Great Grandmother), Phyllis Lambert (Paternal Grand Aunt) (Architect, Philanthropist), Charles Bronfman (Paternal Grand Uncle), Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman (Nephew), Serena Altschul (Third Cousin, Once Removed) (Broadcast Journalist)
She is represented by Gabe Walker, Manager and Booking Agent, PRE.VEYOR, Talent Management Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah has dated –
- Brendan Fallis (2015–Present) – Hannah had got engaged to her long-time boyfriend and fellow DJ Brendan Fallis on August 17, 2015. They got married in Marrakesh, Morocco, on May 20, 2017, and have a son together named Preston Miles Thomas Fallis (b. December 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She is of Askenazi Jewish (Russian, Ukrainian, German, and English) descent on her father’s side and African-American descent on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Affable smile
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
Hannah Bronfman Facts
- Born into a family of wealthy businessmen, Hannah had developed a taste for investment and entrepreneurship at a very early age. When she was 20 years old, she had invested in a restaurant called Hotel Griffou.
- She had also co-founded, with her older brother Benjamin, an ecologically oriented multimedia company known as Green Owl. She had managed the organization for quite a while.
- In 2012, she had co-founded Beautified, a mobile app that helped users secure last-minute appointments for services such as salons, gyms, spas, and beauty parlors. By August 2014, they had expanded their services from New York City to Los Angeles and San Francisco. However, she was removed from the organization the same year and the app had eventually become defunct by April 2018.
- Through Ann Margaret Loeb Bronfman, her paternal grandmother, she is related to the Lehman family, a prominent dynasty of Jewish German-American businessmen who had founded the global financial services firm Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
Featured Image by Hannah Bronfman / Instagram