|Steven Piet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Steven Piet is an American producer, director, and writer whose directorial and writing debut came in the 2015 film, Uncle John, which blends elements of thriller, romantic comedy, and crime drama. In addition to that, he has directed a variety of projects including broadcast commercials, music videos, shows, and short films like Briarpatch, Channel Zero, The Act, and others.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Steven Piet got enrolled at the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) and majored in Film.
Producer, Director, Writer
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Steven Piet has dated –
- Joey King (2019-Present) – He started going out with Joey King, an actress, producer, singer, and voiceover artist who rose to fame with her role of Ramona Quimby in the 2010 family adventure comedy Ramona and Beezus, in 2019. The duo first caught the media’s attention when they went to the screening of the movie Harry Potter and The Chambers of Secret together with Joey’s sisters. The rumors of their alleged romance were confirmed as they were spotted together on the red carpet for the Emmy Awards 2019. Joey and Steven got engaged on February 2, 2022. On September 2, 2023, they got married on the island of Mallorca (Majorca), Spain.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Long face
Steven Piet Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in the South Side area of Chicago.
- Steven Piet directed the 2nd season titled No-End House of the supernatural horror anthology television series, Channel Zero, which premiered on September 20, 2017.
- In 2019, he directed 2 episodes of the true crime-drama television series, The Act, starring Patricia Arquette, AnnaSophia Robb, Chloë Sevigny, and Calum Worthy.
- As a producer, Steven Piet has worked on projects such as Briarpatch, The Act, and Nightflyers.
Featured Image by Joey King / Instagram