Patricia T. Arquette
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
In the mid-1970s, Patricia attended Mid-City Alternative school in Adams Blvd. She subsequently went to Arlington Avenue.
She, then, went to The Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies, one of the most prestigious schools in the U.S.
- Father – Lewis Arquette (Actor, writer and producer). Lewis was born Catholic, but later on converted to Islam.
- Mother – Brenda Olivia “Mardi” (née Nowak) (Artist and poetess). She hailed from a Jewish family which migrated from Poland and Russia.
- Siblings – Rosanna (Older Sister) (Actress), Alexis Arquette (Younger Sister) (Actress), Richmond (Older Brother) (Actor), David Arquette (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Cliff Arquette (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor and comedian)
She is signed to these agencies –
- Molly Madden of 3 Arts Entertainment (Manager)
- David DeCamillo of The Gersh Agency (US Agent)
- Pippa Markham of Markham and Froggatt Agency (UK Agent)
- Simon Halls of PMK/HBH Public Relations (Publicist)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
65 kg or 143 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Patricia Arquette dated –
- Paul Rossi (1988-1991) – In 1988, Patricia started dating Paul Rossi, a musician by profession. With Paul, she has a son named, Enzo Rossi (born – January 3, 1989). The couple got separated in 1991.
- Nicolas Cage (April 1994-May 2001) – After splitting from Paul, Patricia started dating actor Nicolas Cage in April 1994. After dating for a year, the couple got married in April 1995. They parted their ways after 9 months of wedding. Though, they filed for divorce in 2000 and which was officially completed in May 2001.
- Thomas Jane (June 2001-July 2011) – Patricia commenced dating another actor, Thomas Jane in 2001. The couple got engaged in August 2002 and in 2003 welcomed their daughter, Harlow Olivia Calliope (born – February 20, 2003). The duo got married three years later on June 25, 2006 at the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo in Venice, Italy. In 2009, Patricia filed for divorce but the couple reconciled. Subsequently, in August 2010, they proceeded with the divorce which was finalized on July 1, 2011. The daughter remains in their joint custody.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally a brunette (brown hair). But, Patricia has dyed her hair blonde.
- A cult movie star
- Short stature
- Her blonde bob hairstyle
38-28-36 in or 96.5-71-91.5 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
Cover Girl Cosmetics, H&M clothing
Best Known For
Playing Olivia Evans in the coming-of-age drama film Boyhood (2014) which grabbed her Golden Globe Award for the best-supporting actress and a nomination for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
She is also known for portraying Allison Dubois in the drama series Medium from 2005 to 2011 for seven seasons. She won an Emmy award for her performance in the show and three Golden Globe nominations from 2006 to 2008.
In 1987, Patricia appeared in slasher fantasy film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors for her role as Kristen Parker.
First TV Show
In 1990, she appeared in just one episode of the anthology series CBS Schoolbreak Special for her role as Dana MacCallister.
Patricia follows methodical yoga concentrating on breathing, massages and acupuncture. She believes in ample sleep and a moderate schedule to maintain her regime in perfect balance.
Patricia Arquette Favorite Things
- Food – Bagel with mozzarella, salad, chocolate, potato chips
- Color – Red
- Bagel – Poppy seed bagel
Patricia Arquette Facts
- At the age of 15, Patricia Arquette ran away from her home (Chicago) to Los Angeles to join her older sister Rosanna Arquette.
- Pat is the aunt of Zoe Sidel and Coco Arquette.
- Patricia was offered to put braces on her teeth by her parents. But, she denied them by saying that she would rather prefer deformity as it would help her to do character acting.
- She lost her mother in 1997. She died of breast cancer.
- She likes to do gardening.
- According to her statement, for her TV series Medium, she was asked to lose weight. But, for playing a wife and a mother, Patricia didn’t find any logic to look skinny and so went against the decision of the management to lose weight for the role.
- She started acting only to overcome her shyness.
- Patricia Arquette has worked as a waitress too in her 20s, when she already had a baby. She became pregnant at the age of 20 with her son Enzo Rossi.
- She grew up in a hippie community of Chicago.
- For her performance in 2000 comedy film “Little Nicky,” she was nominated with “Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress.”
- She loves taking care of her pets in her farm. Patricia owns a Chihuahua dog, named, Periwinkle, and a rabbit.
- She started her professional acting career in 1987.
- She is distantly related through her paternal ancestry to the explorer and soldier Meriwether Lewis.
- Patricia has always been in low profile despite her cult performances.
- Connect with Patricia on Twitter. She is not on Instagram.