|Mirei Kiritani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mirei Kiritani is a Japanese actress, model, and news anchor who is known for her work in Joshi Zu, Hell Teacher Nūb, Koisuru Vampire, Heroine Shikkaku, and Sukinahito ga Iru Koto.
松岡さや紗 (In English Sayasa Matsuoka)
Chiba Prefecture, Japan
Mirei studied at Ferris University‘s Faculty of Letters from 2008 to 2015.
Actress, Model, News Anchor
Mirei is represented by Sweet Power.
EPIC Records Japan
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mirei has dated –
- Shohei Miura (2018) – Mirei got married to actor and fashion model Shohei Miura in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Japanese ancestry.
- Petite physical appearance
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Mirei has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Guerlain, Enasoluna, and 521.
Mirei has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Pokka Sapporo Green Shower Sparkling
- Arinamin R off
- Kose Fasio
- Bourbon Almond Rush
Mirei Kiritani Facts
- She released her debut single titled Sweet&Bitter on July 27, 2011.
- Mirei made her debut TV show appearance as Yuiko Asai in Kisshō Tennyo in 2006.
- Kiritani published her first book titled Mirei San no Seikatsu on August 18, 2009. Later, on January 28, 2011, Mirei came out with her 2nd book called Mirei San no Seikatsu. super!.
- She has a dog named Pacchan.
- Mirei was cast in the lead role of Mayuko Tokita in Netflix‘s original series Atelier in 2015. She was cast alongside Mao Daichi, Mayuko Kawakita, and Wakana Sakai.
Featured Image By Mirei Kiritani / Instagram