|Mao Daichi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1956|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mao Daichi is a Japanese actress who is known for her work in Romeo and Juliet, Guys and Dolls, A Tale of Two Cities, Gone with the Wind, Carmen, My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music, Roman Holiday, Takeda Shingen, and Japan Sinks.
森田 真裕美 (In English Morita Tada)
Mayumi Morita, Mao, Mami
Sumoto, Hyōgo, Japan
Mao graduated from Takarazuka Music School and attended Sumoto municipal Sumoto Daini Elementary School.
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mao has dated –
- Ken Matsudaira (1990–2004)
- Yasumichi Morita (2007-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Japanese ancestry.
- Her sparkling aura
- She sports a fringe hairstyle.
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Aiful.
Mao Daichi Facts
- She was raised in Japan.
- After graduating from Takarazuka Music School, she joined the Takarazuka Revue Company.
- She is best known in the entertainment industry under the moniker of 大地 真央, Daichi Mao.
- Mao made her debut TV show appearance as Fubuki Koshiji in Ai no Sanka(Hymne à l’amour) in 1981. Later, in 1992, Mao appeared in her first feature film as Sawako Kamigakari in Angel Boku no Uta wa Kimi no Uta.
- One of the earliest posts that Mao uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 1, 2017.
- Figure skater, Mao Asada was named after her.
- She was cast in Netflix‘s original series Atelier in 2015. She was cast alongside Wakana Sakai, Mayuko Kawakita, and Mirei Kiritani.
Featured Image By Mao Daichi / Instagram