|Yoon Chan-young Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yoon Chan-young is a South Korean actor and model who started acting at a young age and has been cast in a variety of shows such as All of Us Are Dead, Six Flying Dragons, When a Man Falls in Love, The King in Love, Mama, Monstar, Pluto Squad, Gap-dong, Splendid Politics, Still 17, Nobody Knows, Bubble Gum, Doctor John, Blow Breeze, Dr. Romantic, The Bride of Habaek, Do You Like Brahms?, Everything and Nothing, and Oh, the Mysterious. Yoon Chan-young has also appeared in movies like The Fault Is Not Yours, Mothers, Birthdays, Mourning Grave, Manhole, The Legacy, and Light for the Youth.
Yoon Chan-young attended Hanyang University, a private research university in South Korea.
Yoon Chan-young has been represented by Snowball Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yoon Chan-young is of Korean descent.
Yoon Chan-young Facts
- In 2014, he was cast as Han Geu-roo in the family romantic drama television series Mama and this role won him the APAN Star Award and MBC Drama Award for “Best Young Actor”.
- Yoon Chan-young brought to life the character of young Wang Rin, Marquess Sujeong in the 2017 historical romantic melodrama television series The King in Love, starring Im Si-wan, Im Yoon-ah, and Hong Jong-hyun.
- Alongside Im Soo-jung, he co-starred as Jong-wook in the 2017 drama film Mothers and this earned Yoon Chan-young a nomination for “Best New Actor” at the 2019 Wildflower Film Awards.
- He played young Gong Woo-jin, a stage designer who maintains a detached and aloof behavior, in the romantic comedy television series Still 17 in 2018. For this performance, he was nominated for an SBS Drama Award in the “Best Young Actor” category.
- In 2019, Yoon Chan-young was seen as Joon-young/Ji-geun in the drama film The Fault Is Not Yours.
- He brought to life the character of Lee Gi-seok, a CIPA patient and high school student, in the 2019 medical drama series Doctor John. This won him the SBS Drama Award for “Best Young Actor”.
- Yoon Chan-young made a cameo appearance as a pianist named Seung Ji-min in the romantic musical television series Do You Like Brahms? in 2020.
- In 2022, he started appearing as Lee Cheong-san, a student of Class 2-5 who is On-jo’s neighbor and childhood friend, in the Netflix coming-of-age zombie apocalypse horror series All of Us Are Dead. His co-stars for the project included Park Ji-hu, Kim Byung-chul, Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon, Yoo In-soo, Lee Yoo-mi, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Jeon Bae-soo.
Featured Image by Marie Claire Korea / YouTube / CC BY 3.0