|Lee Yoo-mi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Yoo-mi is a South Korean actress who is known for her appearance as Sejin in Young Adult Matters, Ji-yeong in Squid Game, Tae-Won’s Daughter in The Yellow Sea, and Ye ji in It’s Okay to Be Sensitive.
이유미 (In English Lee Yoo-mi)
Yoo-mi is represented by Varo Entertainment.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
- She mostly sports a fringe hairstyle.
In January 2022, Lee was featured in Miu Miu‘s new campaign along with Hailey Bieber, Emma Corrin, and many more.
Lee Yoo-mi Facts
- She was brought up in South Korea.
- Yoo-mi made her debut TV show appearance as Song Da-jung in Gwishinboneun hyungsa, Cheo Yong in 2015. However, prior to that, Yoo-mi made her first theatrical film appearance as Tae-Won’s Daughter in The Yellow Sea alongside the likes of actor Ha Jung-woo, Kim Yoon-seok, and Jo Sung-ha.
- She got her big break in the entertainment industry after being cast as Ji-yeong in Squid Game, alongside the likes of actor Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae-soo, and Wi Ha-Joon.
- One of the earliest posts that Yoo-mi uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 4, 2016.
- In 2021, Yoo-mi was presented with the Buil Film Award for “Best New Actress” for Young Adult Matters.
Featured Image By Lee Yoo-mi / Instagram