|Emma Corrin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1995|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Emma Corrin is a British actress who came into the limelight after appearing in the short film Alex’s Dream (2018). She has performed in several other movies like Miu Miu: Icons (2020) and performed in a number of TV shows including Pennyworth (2019). She gained international fame after being set to star as a younger incarnation of the enigmatic Princess Diana in the award-winning historical drama TV show The Crown that portrays the life and reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
Emma Louise Corrin
Emma Corrin was born in December 1995.
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, United Kingdom
She resides near the town of Sevenoaks in Kent, England, United Kingdom.
She went to the renowned private school Woldingham in Surrey. She then took a gap year, during which she took a Shakespeare course at LAMDA and served as a volunteer teacher at a school in Knysna in South Africa.
After that, she studied Education with English and Drama at St John’s College of the University of Cambridge from 2015 to 2018, where she acted in numerous productions of the Cambridge University Amateur Dramatic Club which is one of the oldest and most reputable student drama societies in the United Kingdom.
- Father – Chris Corrin (Businessman)
- Mother – Dr. Juliette Corrin (Leading Speech and Language Therapist)
- Siblings – Richard (Younger Brother), Jonty (Younger Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Harry Styles (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
She is of British descent on her father’s side of the family and of South African descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Defined jawline
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Nike.
Emma Corrin Favorite Things
- Close Friend – Harry Styles, the two having shared the same stylist
Source – Pop Buzz
Emma Corrin Facts
- Aside from acting, she has also done some modeling work in the past.
- She was chosen to essay the role of Princess Diana after more than 9 months of practice reads on set.
- Emma figured out the particular word that unlocked the late Princess’s high-class drawl, that was the word “alright”. She noticed that Lady Di would go down at the end of every sentence that used to make her sound sad. From meeting with her secretary to watching a documentary on her life more than a hundred times, Emma did thorough research in order to prepare for her part as Lady Diana Spencer.
- Emma has recalled that during shooting when she had first walked out in a recreation of the romantic wedding dress worn by Diana, Princess of Wales, the entire cast and crew of The Crown had fallen silent as if reincarnation was being witnessed, and when they had finally begun to speak, it was in whispers. She has disclosed that it was incredible due to the significance of what she was wearing but the effect it had on everybody present in the room and the deep reverence that was created had been quite a terrifying experience for her.
- Emma is asthmatic.
- Harry Styles once took care of Emma’s dog when she was attending a business dinner.
Featured Image by Emma Corrin / Instagram