|Tunisha Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 2002|
|Date of Death||December 24, 2022|
Tunisha Sharma was an Indian television and film actress who was known for her portrayal of Rajkumari Ahankara in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, Zara/Babli in Ishq Subhan Allah, and Aadhya Verma in Internet Wala Love.
Tunisha Sharma was born on January 4, 2002.
Tunisha was 20 when she died by suicide on December 24, 2022, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She attempted suicide by hanging herself on the set of a TV show (reportedly in the makeup room) and was brought dead to the hospital.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tunisha was dating –
- Sheezan Khan – At the time of her death, she was allegedly dating television actor Sheezan Khan. Later, it was revealed that they had broken up 15 days before her death.
Race / Ethnicity
- She had a beauty spot on the right side of her forehead.
- Thin upper lip
- Wide smile
Through her social media, she had either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Vilvah Store
- Ikkai Beauty
- Organic Crunch
- Muscle & Strength India
- Daniel Wellington
Tunisha Sharma Facts
- Originally, she was from Chandigarh.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Chand Kanwar in Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap alongside the likes of Faisal Khan, Roshni Walia, and Vishal Jethwa.
- The earliest post that Tunisha uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 1, 2016.
- Tunisha made her first theatrical film appearance as the younger self of actress Katrina Kaif in Fitoor in 2016. Later, she was featured in a second film as Katrina in Baar Baar Dekho.
- From 2019 to 2020, Sharma was cast in the hit series Ishq Subhan Allah as Zara/Babli.
- Her television and film credits included Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh, Dabangg 3, Ali Baba: Dastaan-E-Kabul, Sher-e-Punjab: Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Internet Wala Love, Gabbar Poonchwala, and Hero – Gayab Mode On.
- She had appeared in music videos for various singers including Sardari (Chapter 1) by Manavgeet Gill, Pyaar Ho Jaayega by Vishal Mishra, and Paani Na Samajh by Raj Barman.
- Her father had already passed away before her.
- Tunisha was a huge fan of the work of Indian cricketer Virat Kohli.
- She had shared an image of herself on Instagram, hours before her death. It was titled “Those who are driven by their passion don’t stop.”
- Just 11 days after her death, she was about to turn 21.
- Her co-star Sheezan Khan was arrested in relation to Tunisha’a suicide as they were reportedly in a relationship just before that time.
- In her post-mortem report, it was revealed that she died of suffocation from hanging and there were no injury marks on her body. She was also not pregnant.
- On December 31, 2022, Tunisha’s ex-boyfriend Sheezan Khan was sent to 14-day judicial custody. He demanded that he should be provided with home-cooked meals, medicines, and visits by his family, until the duration of his custody. Moreover, as he was suffering from asthma, he also demanded an inhaler. Finally, his hair should not be cut as well.
Featured Image by Tunisha Sharma / Instagram